The official OPE daycare thread

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
1:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Take a picture of the expanded garden and put it up so we can get some perspective ……..
I’ll be there tomorrow and I’ll take pics for yall. It’s not huge tho.mfor whatever reason my grandma has several gardens in various places. Partly to reduce cross pollination. My garden is way bigger than hers, but I’m not doing mine this year because we are moving.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worked doing yard clean up for some one this whole afternoon. As payment I received a Chinese knock off youth dirt bike project, $10 cash, and some treasures out of their dumpster. We are having a yard sale tomorrow thru Sunday. Good evening folks.

Boomer2230

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck on that. I hear on Chinese bikes the wheels runs sideways and they burn rice.
Things are starting to change in some ways. Chinese EV's are really nice now, and affordable.

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Things are starting to change in some ways. Chinese EV's are really nice now, and affordable.
They are still made with crap steel.........hence the slag pic

Reactions: Lnk

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agreed. I can't stand foot controls especially in rough bumpy ground.

I do like cat controls where one hand drives and the other runs the loader.
Me too. That's what my Takeuchi has. Some of the older Bobcats had those too but they were electric joysticks to control the hydraulic valves....had a second or two lag....kinda quirky...

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too. That's what my Takeuchi has. Some of the older Bobcats had those too but they were electric joysticks to control the hydraulic valves....had a second or two lag....kinda quirky...
My neighbor had a Takeuchui mini ex that would work circles around the similar IMI. I could not believe the difference.

Last edited:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's especially nice if you have to do a lot of traveling between running the bucket. Having one hand free is nice.

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Taks are good workhorses...Not as refined and comfortable as the Cats....but their solid, durable and usually quite a bit cheaper. Some of the 90s early 2000s Gehl and Mustang CTLs were rebadge/painted Takeuchi.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Taks are good workhorses...Not as refined and comfortable as the Cats....but their solid, durable and usually quite a bit cheaper. Some of the 90s early 2000s Gehl and Mustang CTLs were rebadge/painted Takeuchi.
Good to know. I do want a tracked skid steer one day. Been thinking Takeuchi or Bobcat.