Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A Deutz out in the wild !!!!!
Yup, and I got it cheap too. My neighbors laughed when I got it 10 years ago, though it would have blown up by now. He has more in repairs to his John Deere air conditioning than I have in that tractor. Got the disc mower for free for welding a guys rake. Needed pivot bushings for $100. And new belts. Rhino had the bushings. They bought someone that bought M&W. Maybe it was Alamo? It came with a westendorf loader and 8' bucket, but I only have 21 acres so don't have enough room to maneuver it. Plus that is worn out pretty bad.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There was one guy south of me that had a couple Deutz. He loved them but he also loved foreign stuff. I hated to see them buy Allis Chalmers.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do not want to even think about how much rain we got last night. It has been damn hot here and dry for several days. I do not run the air in my house unless absolutely necessary so I leave the windows open. Well that bit me in the arse last night. My internet router/receiver/whatamcalit sits right next to a open west window ..........yep she looks like toast.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, I am thinking ole T-Mobile might be getting a call this evening to send me a new one..........

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The weather gal says we got 4 inches and more on the way.

jblnut

Flabs of Stihl
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ve had enough of a rain break to get some side dress down finally. I headed to the field with the tender to keep Pops moving. I brought a saw along to play with whilst he emptied the trailer.
IMG_1546.jpeg

Happy looking chain on that 026 😁
IMG_1547.jpeg

Loaded up the last of it and I headed home for more. Hope to get 160 acres done today total before it rains tonight. You know the mosquitoes are bad when you need bug spray to keep them at bay while you’re running the saw. Goodness.
IMG_1548.jpeg

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wheat is done. Gotta go plant where the wheat was in soybean and then just try to keep the irrigations pumping. Still dry here no rain and they’re not talking about any. Wish me luck fellas. Send some of your extra 😂
Watched for the last week and a half or so wheat being harvested in the area. Two combines running with someone baling the straw and loading on trailers immediately after. Beans going in right behind as the straw came off the fields. Now it is a waiting game for some moisture.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wheat is done. Gotta go plant where the wheat was in soybean and then just try to keep the irrigations pumping. Still dry here no rain and they’re not talking about any. Wish me luck fellas. Send some of your extra 😂
What was your yield like?

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got my small pile of hay bales put up. Best single cutting I ever had. Never got over 170 before, hit 334. Almost got my years usage in one cutting. Tired, good night all.

jblnut

Flabs of Stihl
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Side dressed some corn today. Zoom in and you’ll see Pops in the tractor.
IMG_1560.jpeg

Also found a few more nasty weeds than I’d like to see in the bean fields that need to be unalived ASAP.
IMG_1557.jpeg

Sweet corn doesn’t look too bad but it’s been really soggy here so it’s a bit stunted. Also needs another drink of N. This field has been sod/grass/meadow since the 1960’s and the sod is decomposing and sucking out all the N while doing it.
IMG_1562.jpeg

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
GoldMember
Local time
6:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My little incubator orphan left us today sometime in the PM.
I am now down to 2 females.
She is the third I lost this year, all three females.
R.I.P. little one, I am already missing You!
She was the one entering my shop begging for bread crumbs and being under my feet when I'd process firewood eating all the grubs. 😢

IMG_20240625_192104.jpg