jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, it’s pretty ridonkerous that the whole assembly is cheaper than just the teeth. An added bonus of this is that it’s a hell of a lot less time consuming & easier to just replace the whole enchilada.
I purchased one new one last fall before doing corn straw and used the teeth on the old one to fill in the gaps in the other wheels. Not again lol. What a pain in the arsh.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How much are you paying for new wheels?

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish we had Fleet Farm here. We are too far south. We have Farm and Fleet. There are a few Theisens a bit northwest. The Fleetway stores were bought out by Orchliens years ago. They are now belly up. We have a few Farm King stores to the south. Also a few Huffmans Farm and Home to the south. Rural King is way down south.

Reactions: Lnk

jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rain rain rain rain rain rain. I can believe I’m grumbling about rain for as dry as it has been the last two years but goodness we’re good for a bit now !! The 6” shop gutter was over flowing for a bit. Never seen that before !!
IMG_1532.jpeg

That makes sense as to why !!
IMG_1536.png

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rain rain rain rain rain rain. I can believe I’m grumbling about rain for as dry as it has been the last two years but goodness we’re good for a bit now !! The 6” shop gutter was over flowing for a bit. Never seen that before !!
View attachment 423308

That makes sense as to why !!
View attachment 423309
I would gladly take it. We would get enough rain to keep from doing hay, but not enough to wet the ground good. Getting drier now with the guessers saying pop up showers, maybe.

jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
“You guys getting enough moisture so far this year ?”
“I’d say so. We have a decent looking stand of corn, a little sulfur deficient but you’ll have that when it’s wet, and a few mushrooms growing in the field.”
“You double cropping son of a gun !!”
IMG_1540.jpeg

Last edited: