High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Farming Thread...

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah it’s an old offset disk. They cover heavy residue better. They act a bit like a plow due to them pulling to the side.
Don't remember seeing one with only 4 discs per gang. I have a very old one here that I think it is called a 8 foot. I think it has 9 discs per gang.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't remember seeing one with only 4 discs per gang. I have a very old one here that I think it is called a 8 foot. I think it has 9 discs per gang.
I’ll bet it’s older than we realize. Those offset disks pull bad. Those super old tractors didn’t have a lot of power. I used one not long ago that was probably 30 years old and it made a 200hp tractor grunt. It certainly wasn’t very big compared to what I’m used to

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ll bet it’s older than we realize. Those offset disks pull bad. Those super old tractors didn’t have a lot of power. I used one not long ago that was probably 30 years old and it made a 200hp tractor grunt. It certainly wasn’t very big compared to what I’m used to

Yea I have no idea of its age. But I think I read that Deere got rid of the Killefer name sometime in the 60’s. All the bearings seem to still be good. And the disks are all straight none broke.

I bet it would look good setting behind a Model A

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most old equipment is rebuildable.
My flip plows, planters, cultivators, disc plow, ripper bedder are all over 40 years old.
Ford, Dearborn cultivators are probably 60 + yrs old and the disc plow is older than that.
The old steel doesn't rust out like the new stuff.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our corn was pretty good for around here. I’ve got 80 acres left. I can’t get the 9560 across the ground but the 2388 has rear wheel assist so I think it’s going to be able to get done. Might put the bean head on the John tomorrow

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How are they turning out? Good I hope. Ours look good hoping they didn’t mold. It’s been so wet. We are keeping a pull tractor with us for combines

The yield could be better. We have been dryer then normal this year so we’re not expecting big yields.
Hopefully you’re ground will hold you up enough.... pulling combines isn’t fun....

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

The picture is still coming. as I have one of the old offsets.