High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The Official Craigslist & eBay Thread

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking at market prices in my area, my take is that these are retail (Craigslist / Facebook) prices. He'll probably get that listed locally, but it will take time. We're all bargain hunters and enthusiasts here, so we are looking for a deal, and I wouldn't call these a deal at the current prices.

Again, that doesn't mean they aren't worth what Brian is asking, just that we all here aren't ready to pay full retail.

I hate selling crap online. Too many tire kickers and idjits who want to 'trade' or 'negotiate the price'. No, I don't want to trade you my chainsaw for a waterbed.... No, I don't want your old rotten barn boards either.... Yes, I have some wiggle room in my price, but I'm not opening the conversation by reducing my price by half... I'm not driving 4 hours to meet you. If you want it, you can come to me... Ugh. I have a couple saws that need finished and sold, but ain't nobody got time for that.

Water bed, what the heck all I ever get offered is X-Boxs! I don't even play video games, but I could always take a nap....

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
9fc6638bd9e3f6bfd30304da99dfa98d.jpg
Is that your Baby Llama Mama's?

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Your fine bro there as fair priced look as good if not better then any other saw in same class. For another 75 bucks as what bearings and seals cost id rather put them in then have to warr a saw poss. Ruin a. Cylinder and eat shipping cost as well and have someone pissed off at me like a strapon saw it just aint worth it to me, it dont matter anyway cuz according to him im a newbe and no one knows my work thats funny coming from a guy who cant even build a saw.it dont matter @Frank bierce i posted them sold. Im not givin them away. They can sit in the garage on shelve with the rest of them im not gonna have someone talk me down. On price tell me its not worth it when most of know what these parts cost to build a saw and build it right. I had a 92 dollar bill at stihl the other day on parts for 360 not counting a 35 dollar used oem crank and a set of rings and i get 10 percent discount off retail. A 660 intake boot was 34 bucks the other day I know what i got in it and whoever bought it would not have the first issue and a great saw. My father said when he was alive if your gonna do it do it right or dont do it at all i put 110 percent into everything i do. My buddy who is a stihl mechanic and manager tells me its a used saw i say its gonna be done right order the parts. I have an ongoing bill with them allmost weekly payments. I just ordered bearings and seals to build another 361 fuel impuse lines a chain brake band. Etc etc and am gonna dual port muffler on it as well as 1 i have for sale and thats another 80 to 95 in parts but wont give it away either. They can sit here till hurricane season next year when there are no saws to buy anywere ready to go for all i care then can even get more then what i had them listed for on forum. I had them lower then what i feel there worth and what i got into them on forum to try and be fair to the guys anyway. I cant give them away for less then what i got in them i will donate to a goodwill store for a tax write off before someone screws me. I apprecciate your comments and respect them as well thank you.

Danger: not recommended for the TL:DDR crowd!! You've been warned!!!

These guys are too cheap (me included) I won't even post my saws on the you suck thread, just in case I ever need to sell one, I got the majority of em so cheap you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you! That is my standard modus operandi, I talk Walmart down if I go to get something pricey (TV, computer,etc.) And Home Depot hates to see me coming, but I know what other people's stuff cost when I go in there and they always beat it,and sometimes that's a substantial amount. (I don't even want to tell you how much, when I had them put together a 30'x40' pole barn kit. I kinda feel guilty) So we might not be the ideal market, unless you're prepared to go with the"whatever the market will bear" theory. Plus you have to start with a little harder to find/more exciting models!(your 660 is a good seller) I sincerely hope that you don't take this as anything other than my 2cents without malice or fore thought! I can hardly count to fore, so definitely no fore thought... Matt

Last edited:

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do not mind your chicken's, but you got to keep them noisy stupid bird's out of the road...

Hey now don’t be talkin bout my guineas!! They may attack every car that starts up or moves but they’re good guard dogs lol. They went chasing something with the dog the other day to the road. They’re dumb as can be most days but they make me feel better bout myself lol

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really. I'll be done after this post. I did have a great day, thanks :).

Yes I'm trolling your pieced together saws, because that's what I'm always looking to buy.
Looks don't equate to sales, but maybe if you want to put your faith in numbers you can, I choose not to though.
You will have to do what you have to do, but that doesn't mean I have to approve, or agree.
Oh I was just looking around in the TP and saw one or two saws that have sold, guess there are a few folks who don't celebrate Christmas, and live in apartments.

I don't celebrate christmas, I don't live in a apartment, last week was my birfday, nope didn't celebrate that either...

Will you give me $599.97 for my 362 now? I blew it off with a air hose, and wiped it with a damp cloth, it looks better already....:D

DSCN9120.JPG

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey now don’t be talkin bout my guineas!! They may attack every car that starts up or moves but they’re good guard dogs lol. They went chasing something with the dog the other day to the road. They’re dumb as can be most days but they make me feel better bout myself lol
I know, I got em for tick eatin guard birds, but only took me about a minute once they grew up and I couldn't get out of my own driveway with almost squishing most of em! Which is not a good idea if your young children are with you!
I have a strict rule about 3G , no goats geese or guineas! Tune in next time I'll tell you about the 3-4 day old dairy goats dairy goats my wife brought home, they thought I was their mother after bottle-feeding em, no hell on Earth like a heard of goats following you everywhere, and if they can't find you their waiting on your Suburban for you...