Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know, I got em for tick eatin guard birds, but only took me about a minute once they grew up and I couldn't get out of my own driveway with almost squishing most of em! Which is not a good idea if your young children are with you!
I have a strict rule about 3G , no goats geese or guineas! Tune in next time I'll tell you about the 3-4 day old dairy goats dairy goats my wife brought home, they thought I was their mother after bottle-feeding em, no hell on Earth like a heard of goats following you everywhere, and if they can't find you their waiting on your Suburban for you...

My uncle had some goats. Then came in from the field and saw one on my aunt's car. 243 gave it the power of flight.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dang. Y'all is crazier than my redneck neighbors.

Strike that,
We are your redneck neighbors!

And we're sending this message from inside your house!
Que scary music,
And we're cleaning out your fridge,
Due to my wife not leaving me any leftover supper....

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't celebrate christmas, I don't live in a apartment, last week was my birfday, nope didn't celebrate that either...

Will you give me $599.97 for my 362 now? I blew it off with a air hose, and wiped it with a damp cloth, it looks better already....:D

View attachment 108333
Maybe, is that the shipped price and you including the sharpener :).

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

You holding down North Alabama, Mr River?
Hope you and yours are doing well, I thought about dropping in unannounced when I was telling Griffin my 6 year old about the Space center in Huntsville, I am only going for the wave pool near Decatur...

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe, is that the shipped price and you including the sharpener :).

I'll make you a deal, that I will never regret....:D

I'm keeping that USG. Need to do the final cleaning on that 362, and get it listed, been slacking the last few days. Snow/kids/life/snow/my day job/truck repairs/meh...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll make you a deal, that I will never regret....

:D

I'm keeping that USG. Need to do the final cleaning on that 362, and get it listed, been slacking the last few days. Snow/kids/life/snow/my day job/truck repairs/meh...
What are you going to trade me for a saw, or are you going to trade that one for a sweet husky and sell me the husky :).
I would keep it too, at least for a while. How clean does it end to be, it looked good in that picture to me.
I been slacking a bit too, finally froze back up here again today, hopefully I can get some things done tomorrow.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you going to trade me for a saw, or are you going to trade that one for a sweet husky and sell me the husky :).
I would keep it too, at least for a while. How clean does it end to be, it looked good in that picture to me.
I been slacking a bit too, finally froze back up here again today, hopefully I can get some things done tomorrow.

Lol, anything is possible, I need to do a bit more cleaning, pull the muffler get a few pics, etc...

We got nailed here on Sunday, have a six foot drift in my driveway, spent most of the day shoveling...need a plow :(

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
26943362_351380808675047_122686645_n.jpg

PrevNext
Marketplace

Tools
362 stihl chainsaw
Louisville, KY · 6 days ago ·
$100

For parts

Seller information

Jeremy Marcell

Joined Facebook in 2016

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You holding down North Alabama, Mr River?
Hope you and yours are doing well, I thought about dropping in unannounced when I was telling Griffin my 6 year old about the Space center in Huntsville, I am only going for the wave pool near Decatur...
Yep!
Trying to do my part best I can.
Swing on through, Griffin will have a blast @ the Space & Rocket center...my daughter use to work there.
The wave pool at Point Mallard...never been in the winter.
If it's open & heated that would be sweet...if not there's always the good ole TN River for a deep south version of the, "Polar Bear" plunge! lol

I talked with a couple of guys who drove up to Milwaukee's Bradford Beach for the annual "Polar Bear" plunge and they confessed to, "lots of Evans Williams, Wild Turkey, and Vodka as fire-starter before hand!!" o_O:beer-toast1::copas::drink::drink9::eeek:LOL
Reckon I'll I''l pass...lol

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm with you, I'll wait for the spring thaw before going surfing in Alabama. Been a long time since I've been to either. Couldn't remember the name but was hoping Point Mallard hadn't become defunct, do they still have the Olympic diving platforms? I may try and make the team...

I don't mind that Polar bear stuff, you'll get more complaints out of me when it's 99° outside! I swam in the Chattooga river (where the movie Deliverance was filmed) once when it was snowing (much younger and dumber)
Hope all is well with you and yours...Matt[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't celebrate christmas, I don't live in a apartment, last week was my birfday, nope didn't celebrate that either...

Will you give me $599.97 for my 362 now? I blew it off with a air hose, and wiped it with a damp cloth, it looks better already....:D

View attachment 108333
Check over on the chainsaw truthers forum,judging by their post they may pay more than that. Big following on those magic carpet saws...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol, anything is possible, I need to do a bit more cleaning, pull the muffler get a few pics, etc...

We got nailed here on Sunday, have a six foot drift in my driveway, spent most of the day shoveling...need a plow :(
Or a Honda snow blower :)

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Stihl 064 - $200 (Washington) hide this posting unhide
< image 2 of 2 >
00n0n_lMaDbpv7ado_600x450.jpg

00b0b_85qciPnWsjx_600x450.jpg

00n0n_lMaDbpv7ado_600x450.jpg

00b0b_85qciPnWsjx_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

QR Code Link to This Post

Ive decided to sell my 064. It started boggin down under load last year while cutting. Took the muffler off to look at cylinder andfound some scoring. Lost the muffler. Would be better as a builder or parts saw. Can probably throw a muffler on, re tune the carb and cut for awhile, but I do not have the time. Shoot me an offer and come pick it up