chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fixed...they should move out yonder, folks gotta be crazy to live up there
You better watch it, I have your work address:risas3:.
She works at a clinic now as a crisis case manager. 99% of the people that come through just need to get off there ass and get off the drugs.
Plenty of that here to, more depending in the area, then you have the "good" areas where they just need to get off the drugs o_O. People are people no matter the area, just some areas it shows more than others is what I've seen.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Plenty of that here to, more depending in the area, then you have the "good" areas where they just need to get off the drugs o_O. People are people no matter the area, just some areas it shows more than others is what I've seen.

Don’t you have my home address too? Just let me know when you’re coming so I can set out sone steaks and tell you which saws to bring to save on shipping [emoji6]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

True. She just want to move on to the next level where the people she sees really want help and a change in life.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I get that. For many yrs I had to buy the crappiest things and get them running enough to get by as long as I could, now I try to buy the middle of the road and get by till I can get something a bit nicer. I don't care to much how clean they are when I'm using them, but it seems the best way to get the most cash out of stuff is taking pretty pictures for people, most times it has nothing to do with how well a product actually works o_O.
Tell me about it i cant sell a saw right now and they have been rebuilt from ground up all oem parts with good pics.not shelf queens but like new with all the new oem parts

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me about it i cant sell a saw right now and they have been rebuilt from ground up all oem parts with good pics.not shelf queens but like new with all the new oem parts
You may not want to hear this Brian, but here it is.
I think some of your prices are way high. I'm not saying you haven't dumped a bunch of time and money into them, but you can't always expect to get that much out of them, especially selling them here where most everyone knows the prices. I talk to guys all the time who spend lots of money dumping parts into saws when they could have sold the one needing parts and bought one as clean for a little bit more. The nice thing is if you are building one to keep you know what to expect out of it, but if you're building it to sell then you have to be sure your not spending more money on it than what they sell for. Look at Cole's pored 361 for example, built by a known builder and he's at 620 and no bites, how much for your stock rebuilt one?
Hopefully my thoughts are taken as constructive criticism and not someone slamming you, because that's what they are :).

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Title is 460 and details say 440. I never knew the decomp was to get it started in fewer pulls. I need to use that more [emoji51]
Just reading back though these comments and I don't think it has a decomp, thought it had the rubber filler where the decomp was, but I look at lots of saws lol.
I'll look again later.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t you have my home address too? Just let me know when you’re coming so I can set out sone steaks and tell you which saws to bring to save on shipping [emoji6]
I wish, I want to get a new work truck sometime, and no rust is my preferred choice although those options in my price range are hard to find here.
Our friends in Houston are most likely moving, we're hoping they come back this way.
If I came down I'd bring whatever you "needed" :).

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True. She just want to move on to the next level where the people she sees really want help and a change in life.
Good luck, she better start working for a church. Most only want to quit long enough to get out of the trouble they are in.
Most will listen, but not take it to heart.
The Bible calls it worldly repentance.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I work as a Dad for a children’s home, and my daily struggle (and prayer) is to get my kids to care about their life and future as much as I do
You're a good man Mike.
I do the same with many adults, unfortunately few will change long term, but there are a few and that makes it worth it. That being said even if none changed the calling to help others is still there so we press on for the goal.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think some of your prices are way high. I'm not saying you haven't dumped a bunch of time and money into them, but you can't always expect to get that much out of them, especially selling them here where most everyone knows the prices. I talk to guys all the time who spend lots of money dumping parts into saws when they could have sold the one needing parts and bought one as clean for a little bit more. The nice thing is if you are building one to keep you know what to expect out of it, but if you're building it to sell then you have to be sure your not spending more money on it than what they sell for. Look at Cole's pored 361 for example, built by a known builder and he's at 620 and no bites, how much for your stock rebuilt one?
Hopefully my thoughts are taken as constructive criticism and not someone slamming you, because that's what they are :).
I see his it ported at 630 plus ship mines 500 split ship mines cleaner and brand new fresh parts with no run time either. To port a saw is 250 or so so we are both in same range with my saw bein cleaner. Without aftermarket plastics. And 325 on a 036 that clean is not a bad price. 400 on a 360 pro also rebuilt from ground up and shopping split when there are other 360 pros. And 360s for same price or a little less not as clean and not rebuilt. From ground up .im not giving them away. So my rebuilt 360 pro is 50 to 75 higher then others completely rebuilt without cracked parts without factory wiring harnesses altered for example with more paint. And less case wear with all new oem parts bearings and seals etc etc .im not overpriced at all. Id spend few more bucks for the rebuilt saw verses saw with all the miles on it and less clean. Go compare prices and what has been done to my saws and compare looks. Then ask yourself whos youd buy. Bottom line no one has any money right now. Im not upset no hard feelings at all by the way.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see his it ported at 630 plus ship mines 500 split ship mines cleaner and brand new fresh parts with no run time either. To port a saw is 250 so we are both in same range with my saw bein cleaner. Without aftermarket plastics. And 325 on a 036 that clean is not a bad price. 400 on a 360 pro also rebuilt from ground up and shopping split when thre are other 360 pros for same price or a little less not as clean and not rebuilt..im not givrng them away. So my rebuilt 360 pro is 50 to 75 higher then others completely rebuilt without cracked parts without factory wiring harnesses altered with more paint with all new oem parts bearings and seals.im not overpriced at all. Id spend few more bucks for the rebuilt saw verses saw wiyh all the miles on it and lesz clean. Go compare prices and what has been done to my saws and compare looks. Then ask yourself whos youd buy. Bottom line no one has any money right now.
I hear your rational, but we shall see if your rational pays off(it might on eBay, but then you have fees, but their not selling there either ;).
I've had this same conversation with many guys, some listen and some don't. I'm okay with that because I know what has worked for me, not saying other things won't work for others, but selling here is very different than other market places.
I wouldn't buy any of them, because I'd find a cleaner one that was ported for less than yours, or a cleaner one not ported for even less. Another option would be to buy Coles saw as I know Brads work, but I don't know yours, and neither do any of the folks I'd be selling the saw to down the road(this is not a slam against your work).
Ask John about the 361 I sold him, way cleaner than yours, all factory parts and never been torn apart, and was sold to him for less after shipping than yours.
I get that you have a certain amount into them and that you have looked at other saws in the market to compare prices, but there comes a point when you've reached the top of the market in pricing and it's hard to recoup at that amount.
Lot's of people have money, I've sold 3 already this year, and only advertised one.
It's not about bragging Brian, the truth of it is many guys on here get way better deals than I do, and that's the crowd your selling to.

I'm trying to be helpful.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Looking at market prices in my area, my take is that these are retail (Craigslist / Facebook) prices. He'll probably get that listed locally, but it will take time. We're all bargain hunters and enthusiasts here, so we are looking for a deal, and I wouldn't call these a deal at the current prices.

Again, that doesn't mean they aren't worth what Brian is asking, just that we all here aren't ready to pay full retail.

I hate selling crap online. Too many tire kickers and idjits who want to 'trade' or 'negotiate the price'. No, I don't want to trade you my chainsaw for a waterbed.... No, I don't want your old rotten barn boards either.... Yes, I have some wiggle room in my price, but I'm not opening the conversation by reducing my price by half... I'm not driving 4 hours to meet you. If you want it, you can come to me... Ugh. I have a couple saws that need finished and sold, but ain't nobody got time for that.

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're a good man Mike.
I do the same with many adults, unfortunately few will change long term, but there are a few and that makes it worth it. That being said even if none changed the calling to help others is still there so we press on for the goal.

You and I both know I’m not ‘good’ Brett, but that doesn’t mean we can’t try!

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just reading back though these comments and I don't think it has a decomp, thought it had the rubber filler where the decomp was, but I look at lots of saws lol.
I'll look again later.

I looked again and I believe there is a decomp...but once again it’s hard to see on my phone

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking at market prices in my area, my take is that these are retail (Craigslist / Facebook) prices. He'll probably get that listed locally, but it will take time. We're all bargain hunters and enthusiasts here, so we are looking for a deal, and I wouldn't call these a deal at the current prices.

Again, that doesn't mean they aren't worth what Brian is asking, just that we all here aren't ready to pay full retail.

I hate selling crap online. Too many tire kickers and idjits who want to 'trade' or 'negotiate the price'. No, I don't want to trade you my chainsaw for a waterbed.... No, I don't want your old rotten barn boards either.... Yes, I have some wiggle room in my price, but I'm not opening the conversation by reducing my price by half... I'm not driving 4 hours to meet you. If you want it, you can come to me... Ugh. I have a couple saws that need finished and sold, but ain't nobody got time for that.
Good morning King.
Looks like he better get them listed in your neck of the woods :).
Yes I like a deal just like the next guy, and I price my stuff higher than most, but I try to fill a niche in the market with most of what I sell. It's hard for a new guy on the scene to get retail on something that has been torn down by them unless another new guy picks it up.
Worth is an interesting word.
Funny, I like the guys that say I'll have to talk to my girlfriend. I talk to a lot of people who have marriage problems, I can't believe that the percentage of guys who call on my ads communicate that well with their spices/girlfriends, yet the general public has so many problems o_O.
Does the guy with the rotted boards have any of the small corrugated steel roofing, I need a bunch more of it for the front of my woodshed, I really do lol.
When Brian get the ones he has listed sold maybe he will take them.