Call or text 2705845697

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get that. For many yrs I had to buy the crappiest things and get them running enough to get by as long as I could, now I try to buy the middle of the road and get by till I can get something a bit nicer. I don't care to much how clean they are when I'm using them, but it seems the best way to get the most cash out of stuff is taking pretty pictures for people, most times it has nothing to do with how well a product actually works o_O.
Everything I own is kept in pristine shape, from my plumbing truck,sewer machines,backhoe, farm tractors etc. ,etc.! When I get through using anything it is washed and put up. When I post a saw there is not a spec of sawdust on it. Just me!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything I own is kept in pristine shape, from my plumbing truck,sewer machines,backhoe, farm tractors etc. ,etc.! When I get through using anything it is washed and put up. When I post a saw there is not a spec of sawdust on it. Just me!
I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to inspect your ads :p.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The guy probably wished it was a jonsred
That's the saw in the "husky family" most stihl guys would be most comfortable with if they like the handling of a stihl over a husky. I wonder why the heck they painted it like that, doesn't look like a bad saw to start with.

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's the saw in the "husky family" most stihl guys would be most comfortable with if they like the handling of a stihl over a husky. I wonder why the heck they painted it like that, doesn't look like a bad saw to start with.
No it doesn't almost be worth getting and cleaning up

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm with you, I'll wait for the spring thaw before going surfing in Alabama. Been a long time since I've been to either. Couldn't remember the name but was hoping Point Mallard hadn't become defunct, do they still have the Olympic diving platforms? I may try and make the team...

I don't mind that Polar bear stuff, you'll get more complaints out of me when it's 99° outside! I swam in the Chattooga river (where the movie Deliverance was filmed) once when it was snowing (much younger and dumber)
Hope all is well with you and yours...Matt
[/QUOTE]
The movie...Deliverance???
YIKES!!!:meparto::eek::monoloco:

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
YIKES!!!:meparto::eek::monoloco:[/QUOTE]
You got it, left side going down stream in the movie is Oconee county SC where I am originally from its the Georgia side that you should use the utmost caution when venturing into the woods! If you hear the Banjo's, swim for SC!
That was the biggest thing going when Burt Reynolds came to town back then,we are easy to excite...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
To be able to spot it in the hands of the kid running the deck you can chunk a rock at him from 75' away, cause he probably already straight gassed your other one...

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No it doesn't almost be worth getting and cleaning up
I like it like it is.
It sure beat one made with a bunch of Chinese parts all over it, and you could toss it in the back of the truck and no-one would want to take that ugly sucker :).
I see it's missing a screw in the top cover, been noticing a lot of stihls like that lately lol.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be able to spot it in the hands of the kid running the decision you can chunk a rock at him from 75' away, cause he probably already straight gassed your other one...
I wouldn't chuck a rock at him, he'd have to work a while longer to buy me a new 661 :D.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
YIKES!!!:meparto::eek::monoloco:
You got it, left side going down stream in the movie is Oconee county SC where I am originally from its the Georgia side that you should use the utmost caution when venturing into the woods! If you hear the Banjo's, swim for SC!
That was the biggest thing going when Burt Reynolds came to town back then,we are easy to excite...[/QUOTE]
Yep...if you hear ze banjo's strike up or pigs squealing it's time to haul ash!!!! :cbiggrin::llorona::pontiac:
LOL

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all, I never even knew this existed. I was thinking you could save money by just holding a husky powerhead against the tree for the vibration. But then I realized if your livelihood depends on it better stick with a Stink made for the job.
e5183f344244706d735cce03ad5ae38d.jpg

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Right cause we'd give him his notice after the 661 was paid for lol.
Never fire em till the end of the day...
Actually that's why I hated being given a crew leader position when I was stacking cell towers. I ended up being a glorified baby sitter and it was worse when I became a project manager, that's just a glorified baby sitter with a lot more paper work! I am a softy and the firing was a struggle,especially if they had kids and I knew them.