The Official Craigslist & eBay Thread

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rub the AF cover down with an oily rag and it will look like new.
Don't worry.....I've got something for the AF cover. Not the first time I've. Been around one of these. I am blown away a total stranger went out of their way to help me. Can't say thank you enough.

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok here we go again... Once again this ought to spark somebody's interest. Hell it's even sparked mine, but I'm a poor boy coming out of winter.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/grd/5494855220.html

Shop closing. Allegedly around 200 saws and boxes of parts in small town Ohio just north of Columbus. I'm still in Columbus this morning headed back to Cinci so I may go check it out and try and see if they have any parts, bars n such I 'need' that I can talk them into selling out of from the lot. I'll just go ahead and tell ya now I don't have $1000 to spot anybody, nor would I be willing to box up and ship 200 saws and boxes of parts :sisi1 Post is currently only three hours old so act quickly my friends.

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't worry.....I've got something for the AF cover. Not the first time I've. Been around one of these. I am blown away a total stranger went out of their way to help me. Can't say thank you enough.

I'm a firm believer that what goes around comes around. One hand washes the other. Karma. However you want to put it. To be real honest though, yesterday was my birthday and being able to put a smile on a strangers face put one on mine and was the highlight of my day if that tells you something. Glad I could help find an old saw a loving home. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, for a minute, then it was back to reality...

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a firm believer that what goes around comes around. One hand washes the other. Karma. However you want to put it. To be real honest though, yesterday was my birthday and being able to put a smile on a strangers face put one on mine and was the highlight of my day if that tells you something. Glad I could help find an old saw a loving home. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, for a minute, then it was back to reality...

I am a firm believer in Karma, and I am glad to see it coming back around to Jimmy. They don't get much better than him. He has helped out countless guys.

Although, I am still a little pissed at him. He knew that I was looking for a high top cover for a 288.
About a month ago I get a box in the mail from Jimmy and in it is a 288 high top cover. The SOB refuses to take anything for it.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok here we go again... Once again this ought to spark somebody's interest. Hell it's even sparked mine, but I'm a poor boy coming out of winter.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/grd/5494855220.html

Shop closing. Allegedly around 200 saws and boxes of parts in small town Ohio just north of Columbus. I'm still in Columbus this morning headed back to Cinci so I may go check it out and try and see if they have any parts, bars n such I 'need' that I can talk them into selling out of from the lot. I'll just go ahead and tell ya now I don't have $1000 to spot anybody, nor would I be willing to box up and ship 200 saws and boxes of parts :sisi1 Post is currently only three hours old so act quickly my friends.

@Definitive Dave

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK I talk to him he's going to send me some pictures of some of the big sauce tonight he said there's lots of junk in their plastic common sauce but some good old fun stuff as well
At this point to garages and then a bunch of other stuff that set aside and lots like a bunch of new old stock McCullough parts and Homelite parts

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dave I know that guy. He has been to my place buying parts saws etc and been trying to get me to buy the lot for awhile now. :eek:

I had or still have pics. ;)

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am a firm believer in Karma, and I am glad to see it coming back around to Jimmy. They don't get much better than him. He has helped out countless guys.

Although, I am still a little pissed at him. He knew that I was looking for a high top cover for a 288.
About a month ago I get a box in the mail from Jimmy and in it is a 288 high top cover. The SOB refuses to take anything for it.

Add me to the list of guys he has helped out. Hooked me up with a HD filter mount and filter for my 394 project.. I just can't grow any love for that wretched low-top! LOL!

Thanks Jimmy! :D

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got some pics from Keith in Waldo but I am not inspired to go take a look in person.
He sent 16 of them there is more than one lot of saws for sale and then a few saws separate, he also said he has a lot of NOS Homelite parts set aside.
Highlights from the pics for me were a mostly complete Mac D44, what looked like a fairly decent Logmaster or Zip in a background shot, a couple of old big mag saws of identified species, two different larger old macs, a probably husky parts saw in the bed of truck amongst a pile of plastic saws, a probable 10-10 under a pile, a decent looking Wright mostly out of frame
he was pleasant and seemed willing to deal, but I didn't see anything that looked like I needed it, he is about an hour each way from me

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I know when I'm living the way I'm proud of myself...working hard...doing everything to the best of my ability...things work out. A month or so ago a member sent me a NOS chain cover for my XL15 (yes I have a thing with old Homelite saws). I tried to pay him as I was going to try to build one. He said No charge...saw karma is powerful.

I share when I can...help always...and if nothing else...be fair to everyone. I have had more than one person say "on eBay they bring..." and I just tell them this is not eBay...I don't need eBay rates. I don't want anything out there my kids won't be proud of me for...and let's face it...once on the internet its here for ever.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Add me to the list of guys he has helped out. Hooked me up with a HD filter mount and filter for my 394 project.. I just can't grow any love for that wretched low-top! LOL!

Thanks Jimmy! :D
If you need anything else...let me know. I built two and have a small stash of parts as i have these to mill with. At this point we are talking about moving...I'm more flexible as my wofe says she has a plan to make moving the barn easy.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I got some pics from Keith in Waldo but I am not inspired to go take a look in person.
He sent 16 of them there is more than one lot of saws for sale and then a few saws separate, he also said he has a lot of NOS Homelite parts set aside.
Highlights from the pics for me were a mostly complete Mac D44, what looked like a fairly decent Logmaster or Zip in a background shot, a couple of old big mag saws of identified species, two different larger old macs, a probably husky parts saw in the bed of truck amongst a pile of plastic saws, a probable 10-10 under a pile, a decent looking Wright mostly out of frame
he was pleasant and seemed willing to deal, but I didn't see anything that looked like I needed it, he is about an hour each way from me

Now you know why I never bothered. Everything I wanted he was keeping. ;)

Hour from you makes me 1.5hr north of you.

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you need anything else...let me know. I built two and have a small stash of parts as i have these to mill with. At this point we are talking about moving...I'm more flexible as my wofe says she has a plan to make moving the barn easy.

Curious... I have a new to me 394xp I haven't gone through yet. Don't have a clue yet if or what it may need, but the world certainly works in mysterious ways.