The Official Craigslist & eBay Thread

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If i was close enough that would be gone.

Anyone willing to ship it for me??

Well it may be your lucky day. Living in Cinci this would normally be a bit far for such things, but I happen to be driving through New Albany today. I will attempt to make contact and snatch it up for you if the timing is right and it can be worked out. Can't really make any promises, but I'll try. I've been soaking up a lot of knowledge the kind folks on this site so generously share. I don't have much in the way of OPE knowledge to give back, but this is a way I can try to give back.

Will PM you and let you know how I fare in my travels.

Edit: Email only CS reply. Email has been sent, waiting for reply... keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well it may be your lucky day. Living in Cinci this would normally be a bit far for such things, but I happen to be driving through New Albany today. I will attempt to make contact and snatch it up for you if the timing is right and it can be worked out. Can't really make any promises, but I'll try. I've been soaking up a lot of knowledge the kind folks on this site so generously share. I don't have much in the way of OPE knowledge to give back, but this is a way I can try to give back.

Jimmy has a hard time getting on this site at times. I just shot him a text in case he missed this post or your PM.

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jimmy has a hard time getting on this site at times. I just shot him a text in case he missed this post or your PM.

Thanks, good to know. I haven't yet sent a PM as I was waiting till I receive and have confirmation one way or the other... hopefully with good news.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Edit: Email only CS reply. Email has been sent, waiting for reply... keep your fingers crossed.
If you can make it happen awesome! If not I will live. Let me know. PM inbound