Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The one thing that I absolutely did not like was the hose pipe from the primer to the carburetor was too long to the point it didn't want to stay on very well. After discussing it with @Jlstihl it was decided best for it to be replaced, I opted for a 6mm Echo line about one third less in length. This seems satisfactory and I believe that Husqvarna should have mad a purposely built line, instead of using the same from other 5 series.
View attachment 376804View attachment 376805
Before and after.

UPDATE: This fix did NOT work using the 6mm od line I tried 5mm od Echo line and that also did not quite seal on the carburetor nipple.
So after some pondering I cut a section of curly fuel line from Husqvarna and used the curl to the advantage of the bend when in place. This worked perfectly and made a good seal for the primer to function properly.
I guess I'll save the rest for the next one to come in as the stock line is pretty much fubar.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
UPDATE: This fix did NOT work using the 6mm od line I tried 5mm od Echo line and that also did not quite seal on the carburetor nipple.
So after some pondering I cut a section of curly fuel line from Husqvarna and used the curl to the advantage of the bend when in place. This worked perfectly and made a good seal for the primer to function properly.
I guess I'll save the rest for the next one to come in as the stock line is pretty much fubar.

Is it an odd, one off size fitting?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it an odd, one off size fitting?
Looks "standard" to me, I dunno. Was just glad to get a second shot at it, having it around for a few extra days. That little voice that's in the back of your head told me to give that saw one more run...
I would say for sure however that if I was in the market for a saw of this size, I'd be surely looking at one of these 592's awfully hard. ;)