so did brownie get stretched much?:risas3:

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Roger that, pulled groin. When I hear strap muscle, I think of those connected to the hyoid bone in the throat.

In your special case, figured it could be related since you had 'em kicked up into your throat, they mighta' got lodged up there.

In all seriousness, I am sorry you have to deal with the nagging injury, but am glad to hear that it is not more serious than your diagnosis.

Now......

Finish the damn 362 thread, get those unlimited coils in and send me my big red you mofo'! Port that 357 too ya' slackin' bastid.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If he shoves both legs inside a toilet paper tube, would that help support him?

Ok fine. Go ahead and make fun of the poor old chicken legged bastard.

See if I take up for you again.

Next time I'll just let Stihl Sawing have his way with you.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Roger that, pulled groin. When I hear strap muscle, I think of those connected to the hyoid bone in the throat.

In your special case, figured it could be related since you had 'em kicked up into your throat, they mighta' got lodged up there.

In all seriousness, I am sorry you have to deal with the nagging injury, but am glad to hear that it is not more serious than your diagnosis.

Now......

Finish the damn 362 thread, get those unlimited coils in and send me my big red you mofo'! Port that 357 too ya' slackin' bastid.

There was a young intern in the room. Chris, being a southern gentleman, would never have said groin in front of a young lady.

So.....I had no idea what a strap muscle was either. I just know it sure hurts like a mfer.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
4:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah that's gonna hurt for a while. Have you found a girdle that fits yet?
You think I'm kidding. One of my teammates in college had a groin pull. Doc had him wearing a girdle for support. He had to wear it for a while. 19 year old Florida swamper bullrider in a girdle. It got purdy funny.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You think I'm kidding. One of my teammates in college had a groin pull. Doc had him wearing a girdle for support. He had to wear it for a while. 19 year old Florida swamper bullrider in a girdle. It got purdy funny.

I know you ain't kidding. I have a back brace/girdle. I've been strapping it on.......pun intended. :D

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nursed a torn hamstring all summer, I assume that it is/was similar...... Not fun at all....
Get well soon sir mastermoobinator....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk