Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a cancelled date last Monday, then on Tuesday, and Wednesday, the saws are held up, Thursday's saw has been cancelled too.

I've injured myself pretty badly somehow, and I'm seeing a doctor Friday afternoon. So.....I'm gonna take this as a sign from God that I'm supposed to take a few days off. :)

I only have about three saws here that I really need to do....and for me that is amazing.

So.....if anyone needs me, I'll be here with my legs propped up.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a cancelled date last Monday, then on Tuesday, and Wednesday, the saws are held up, Thursday's saw has been cancelled too.

I've injured myself pretty badly somehow, and I'm seeing a doctor Friday afternoon. So.....I'm gonna take this as a sign from God that I'm supposed to take a few days off. :)

I only have about three saws here that I really need to do....and for me that is amazing.

So.....if anyone needs me, I'll be here with my hawt legs propped up, with my hand in my pants tuggin myself to Opera and afternoon Soaps...
Fixed it...

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This site has become a full time job....

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just don't take off to many days, all of OPE is waiting on the autopsy report on Dans saw! Hopefully a few days gets you back swinging from the branches:)