Im done in this thread here this is stupid.im out

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look here pal why must you continue to quote me.i never quoted you yesterday or today you started this again what im prescribed is non of your buiss. You are so tough behind your keyboard.like i said we all know buying a roll breaker and spinneer is cheapest.but if you run 3/8 picco and .325 the cost is substantial besides thats a no brainer i didnt need to read a thread to figure that much out fyi .again that would not make you loyal to your proclaimed great source now would it if you did that? you talk a tough roll and all this jazz about working for the 2nd largest retailer in the world.why when asked. By sev. Members why are you so ambarressed to state were you work.im pretty sure wal mart is first whats 2nd big lots, k mart,lmao

What just happened here? I'm hardly acting tough, simply pointed out your ignorance and watching you reinforce that.

Someone asked where I worked in retail. I answered without telling my life story. A PM resulted, where we chatted about work. You weren't welcome in that conversation. Poor guy.

Im done in this thread here this is stupid.im out

Finally. Bet you come right back.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He could stay loyal by buying 100' rolls.
Depending on how many different pitch and gauges that he is running. Could get costly.
I have saws that I've ran the same chain on over 5 years now.
But I probably don't cut as much as some people.

I'll take some 100' rolls, at the equivalent cost of .32 a loop. Thanks!

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look here pal why must you continue to quote me.i never quoted you yesterday or today you started this again what im prescribed is non of your buiss. You are so tough behind your keyboard.like i said we all know buying a roll breaker and spinneer is cheapest.but if you run 3/8 picco and .325 the cost is substantial besides thats a no brainer i didnt need to read a thread to figure that much out fyi .again that would not make you loyal to your proclaimed great source now would it if you did that? you talk a tough roll and all this jazz about working for the 2nd largest retailer in the world.why when asked. By sev. Members why are you so ambarressed to state were you work.im pretty sure wal mart is first whats 2nd big lots, k mart,lmao
I'm sorry,
I have been embarrassed about where I work. Reckon it's time to man up and just get it out there.
I work at Fredricks of Hollywood.
Were running some great deals this week, would you like me to pick yourself up something?
Free shipping.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It was a typo i corrected my post at .32 cent a link fyi as stated im done with this thread.i have proven my point time and time again to both of you that your prices arnt any better then i can get it for the same minus shipping wich is going rate allmost everywere were custom loops are made also that some people ate there own words saying they didnt say things they did about getting ps chain by a certain deadline was whom they would buy it from .when i recomended you to that peson by bringing you in the thread and gave him the name of your shop and then got bashed by him when my quotation was in the wrong place.i then screenshot your buiss and put it in the thread for him yet still.come to find out it was when your father was in the hospital. I then reached out to you to see how he was doing.the grammar attacks and name calling are childish its actually quite funny. you 2 are like a broken record requoting a mistake i said stating loop when i meant link i caught my mistake and corrected it and 2 pages later are still repeating it.and requoting it. Keeping it going. Just pushing my buttons like punk bullys.further more i could care less were someone works but i dont bost I work for the 2nd largest retailer in the world then when asked by the members then wont man up man up when asked Hell for that matter you could be a door greeter at wal mart.to damn funny, anthony as far as im concerned i will never do buiss. With you again.i was glad and honored to help and share my ideas with you,invite you to this forum,refer customers to you,recomending square grinding .325 to you when you had no interest in it when i asked you to do it.you are arrogent on the phone allways got something wise to say to me. I honestly thought you were a friend.i hope all the best for both of you. I will pray for the both of you.

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
not really. I sell stihl chain for $0.29 DL but i only stock 63PS and 36RS, dont sell very much stihl chain so i only stock the fast moving stuff. everything else is a special order which takes a little over a week. buy it by the roll and its something like $0.22 DL shipped.
$.29 is good. .32 cents a really good deal

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
not really. I sell stihl chain for $0.29 DL but i only stock 63PS and 36RS, dont sell very much stihl chain so i only stock the fast moving stuff. everything else is a special order which takes a little over a week. buy it by the roll and its something like $0.22 DL shipped.
Way to go nate

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I dint recall saying .22 cent i said .32 unless it was a typo.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
F150 sells it at .22.
I was telling you. And that's shipped.
You won't find that deal anywhere.
Do the math. He sells it at .22 shipped.
You can buy it at .32, but you have to go get it.
1640 drives in a 3/8 100' roll.

That's a great deal. I would take him up on that
Agreed money is tight right now with holidays and on comp.im only making 60 percent of what i was making on top of not being able to do side work be christmas before im able to walk again after knee surgery the other day.he had to add a acl that he couldnt find mcl was stretched out it had to be tightened and mcl was upside down and torn.im back in wheel chair again.

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do you drop ship?
Stihl
That's a great price for stihl chain.
Hes paying 524.89 in Florida.
That's a pretty impressive savings. A 20" stihl chain, 72dl would only be 15.84.
You sell the Oregon at 12.49.
I'd run stihl for that difference.
Wouldn't you?
I'll pass on running stihl chain.

not drop shipping, i order it from my stihl dealer and ship it after i pick it up. pay when you order. usually takes a little over a week for me to get it.

honestly there is no profit in doing it but it helps my stihl dealer out with keeping his volume up and my incentive for doing it is that it keeps my volume up with them so they continue giving me a good discount on parts. If i was actually selling any amount of stihl chain the roll price would have to go up a bit.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agreed money is tight right now with holidays and on comp.im only making 60 percent of what i was making on top of not being able to do side work be christmas before im able to walk again after knee surgery the other day.he had to add a acl that he couldnt find mcl was stretched out it had to be tightened and mcl was upside down and torn.im back in wheel chair again.
Be positive, act positive and respond in a positive way. It will all work out for ya my little Flordia sunshine.
Back on point.
You CANT find it this cheap, your wife can get her presents next Christmas.
I'd buy several rolls in different pitch and gauge. This is a still.
If he will drop ship for me, I'm going to buy from him.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im back in brace and cant bend my leg at all or no weight for 4 to y weeks i got 6 holes and cuts in my knee area

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nate that is so cheap for Stihl chain.
Best, by a long margin, I can find downunder is around US$.35/DL for 36RS plus delivery.

If your stihl guy wants to put a pallet in a can and float it down here I'll import, sell and split the profits with him/her. As far as I'm aware there's no way Stihl HQ can track it back to the reseller, unlike saws.

Last edited:

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Nate how much a DL if I come pick it up ?

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Have you ask about prices on stihl bars, including the lightweight bars.
Mite wanna ask. Mite be cheapest around. If so, I'll pick some of them up also.
Especially if it's free shipping on them.
Asked Nate or the downunder fella? The latter has ES light bars. 32" 3/8 .063 are about US$140 plus delivery.

We in Oz and NZ are reemed hard on most Stihl product sourced locally. There are good local dealers with great service but the pricing in most cases is extortion.

Last edited: