I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
3:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't see why I can't match that.
I'm new here. What is frawleys ( loggerchain) screen name.
They aren't on here buddy, its where I get some loops on occasion! If it's not cool to share that I'll delete it, if you have comparable rates I would love to buy from you friend :)

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
2:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Two things Ted.

1. Internet Explorer is the Wild Thang of internet browsers. They are all free you should upgrade.

2. You need to charge more for chain sharpening. You have roughly the same labour cost built in to spinning the new chain as you do in sharpening the old one.

I know nothing about internet browsers. I figure they all do the same job. Please enlighten me.

youre probably right about the price of chain sharpening. But usually on thursdays I cruise over to our west side shop and help the owner grind his chains...and we drink beers. So it all works itself out. Somehow. If that makes sense. Which it probably don't.

Last edited:

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know nothing about internet browsers. I figure they all do the same job. Please enlighten me.

yoire probably right about the price of chain sharpening. But usually on thursdays I cruise over to our west side shop and help the owner grind his chains...and we drink beers. So it all works itself out. Somehow. If that makes sense. Which it probably don't.
A good time with a friend and brews is priceless

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Screenshot_2017-11-24-22-57-25.png seems this comes out to 32.5 cent a loop plus ship for 3/8 rs for a 20 in loop 74 link.what i can get it for same price locally

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Facts across the room and whispers is more like it.its also in black and white.thats 2 mic. drop's

Last edited:

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Facts across the room and whispers is more like it.its also in black and white.thats 2 mic. drop's

You really should slow down and process what's being said. We understand that the price per link is comparable to what you can buy premade loops for. The point is, you can buy a roll of chain for about $100 less than your "special price" all over the internet. That brings the price per link down significantly.

Mic drop...lmao. Wow.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You really should slow down and process what's being said. We understand that the price per link is comparable to what you can buy premade loops for. The point is, you can buy a roll of chain for about $100 less than your "special price" all over the internet. That brings the price per link down significantly.

Mic drop...lmao. Wow.
That wasnt what initial thread was created about.you had bosted about how well and were to go and how loyal you were to someone that how great there prices were.i merely stated facts that it was average and no better then what i can get it for localy and proved it.then it went on to how much cheaper it is to buy a roll and make your own .now correct me if im wrong but if you buy a roll how is that gonna stay loyal to your proclaimed great source and go no were else now youd be going back on your own words now a second time.reminder the first time you stated that you said never said that you didnt say whoever could get you ps chain by a deadline when you did and a proved you did. we all know its cheaper to buy a roll and make your own with a breaker and a spinner.let me remind you a third time i have proved my point to you once again mic drop

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smh...wtf is the doc prescribing to you???

These guys pointed out how your amazing "per roll" price wasn't that great. You explained that the "per link" price of your roll was virtually identical to sellers' "per link" price when buying their loops. I made the point that you can purchase rolls much cheaper than your "special price," thereby making your "per link" price a comparison of apples to oranges.

You simply can't compare apples to oranges and maintain(gain?) credibility.

Do I need to make a flowchart for you to understand your ignorance in this thread? Would pictures help?

ETA:. I forgot to point out that I have no desire to buy a roll of chain--that was your tactic. But you're over paying.

Last edited:

sweetjetskier

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like Stihl chains as much as the next guy, I been using them almost 30 years.

However, Oregon chains are fantastic for the price point they can be found from an OPE sponsor, Nate FordF150. Oregon chains hold up well and as we know sooner or later a rock, nail, etc in a log is going to wreck a chain.

Economies of scale, spend less on chains = more $ for tasty IPA's :beer-toast1:

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Look here pal why must you continue to quote me.i never quoted you yesterday or today you started this again what im prescribed is non of your buiss. You are so tough behind your keyboard.like i said we all know buying a roll breaker and spinneer is cheapest.but if you run 3/8 picco and .325 the cost is substantial besides thats a no brainer i didnt need to read a thread to figure that much out fyi .again that would not make you loyal to your proclaimed great source now would it if you did that? you talk a tough roll and all this jazz about working for the 2nd largest retailer in the world.why when asked. By sev. Members why are you so ambarressed to state were you work.im pretty sure wal mart is first whats 2nd big lots, k mart,lmao