High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Stihl chain prices ??

retro

Void where inhibited
Local time
3:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You will be fine given time. I had to jump off into another field of work (no disability, no income) while I recovered during those first 7 years, but I was able to leave that field healthy and go back to doing everything I ever could before I got hurt, I just do things a little differently now. Not like a bull in a china shop anymore... :)

Getting hurt real bad makes ya tougher and more determined in many ways, whether yer' a hard-nose or not... You'll smile a lot more often and learn to ignore the whiners & the chest beaters and get on with doing all the little things for yourself to achieve new & greater personal goals. Don't sweat the little dumb stuff... Smile and be wiser.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You will be fine given time. I had to jump off into another field of work (no disability, no income) while I recovered during those first 7 years, but I was able to leave that field healthy and go back to doing everything I ever could before I got hurt, I just do things a little differently now. Not like a bull in a china shop anymore... :)

Getting hurt real bad makes ya tougher and more determined in many ways, whether yer' a hard-nose or not... You'll smile a lot more often and learn to ignore the whiners & the chest beaters and get on with doing all the little things for yourself to achieve new & greater personal goals. Don't sweat the little dumb stuff... Smile and be wiser.
I like your way of thinking bro it

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol bro thats funny im back on tylonol and chitting normal.still cant spell but who gives a damn.so no more excuses for me.i was only stating facts earlier no intent to derail thread but gramnar attacks and continous quotes were getting old.im a normal guy here just like anyone else. But wtf is goin on here this is some crazy chit.sounds like an episode of storage wars.lmao screw the guy who wants to chastize a cracka who dont use a space bar cross his t's and dot his i's.ive inproved but never claimed to be purrfect lol.all good yove allways been cool in my book.
No worries another-mother-brother. Just laughing at the weirdness (in a good way) of this thread. I couldn't give a rat's backside about grammar. You probably don't wanna read this but while you were grovelling in your recliner post-op I got out in the kayak and caught half a dozen Kahawai. No amberjack though. Do have a few trips planned to target them, but just good to be back out on the water again.