9:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Website sucks.
My 5 year old couldn't find anything.
Where's you 72lgx084g
Even a pro like myself couldn't find it on that crap site
ummmm its been up for a week.....

only chain on there for now is 72 driver. gotta get with ari and have them show me how to configure the navigation and product catalogs correctly

edit:
its been up for 5 days. calm down and give me some time to get it sorted out.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Icepick69 while we welcome your great service and prices I think it is about time you put the phone down / walked away from the keyboard for a bit.

This is a friendly site, we really don't need the bickering and antagonistic tone. This is the weekend of Thanksgiving, let's not turn it into something else.

fordf150

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You not know what common 84dl Oregon chain sells for?
It usely fits a 24/25 inch bar
its $16.49 a loop, thats where its been for the last year and i have no intention of lowering it

dont know what your issue is...I think this is the first time I've ever had the pleasure of going back and forth with you and for some reason you have taken offense to me matching/beating your prices on a loop of chain.....you asked me to do it so i did it, now your all salty over it.

I'm out folks. prices good until monday. hope you all had a great thanksgiving

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Icepick69 while we welcome your great service and prices I think it is about time you put the phone down / walked away from the keyboard for a bit.

This is a friendly site, we really don't need the bickering and antagonistic tone. This is the weekend of Thanksgiving, let's not turn it into something else.
No way, I wanna see what we can get a 7910 down to.
c'mon fellas, I'm sure you can do it for under $500. shipped.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your dead on.
All I was trying to prove is anyone can be the cheapest, I myself can also sell below my own cost just to make a sale.
Some of us, including myself need a margin in order for success.
If price is what it takes to make a sale, then my
Point is, I'll lower mine below his.

Anthony, while I haven't bought anything from you personally I have heard and understand your service is top notch (or is that because of the girl that works in the shop). I can promise you though that the 4 or 5 times I have bought things from Nate he has also been awesome to deal with and it isn't always easy buying online from across the border. I use a US ship to address that doesn't match the bill to on my credit card and it is very hard for some online systems to accept that, Nate has it figured out perfect for me and if I needed something sent direct to me across the border I know he would do it.

No way, I wanna see what we can get a 7910 down to.
c'mon fellas, I'm sure you can do it for under $500. shipped.

You will never get Nate to give you his best rock bottom price in public on the internet. As a Makita dealer he is bound by an agreement and most follow their IMAP/MAP (Internet Minimum Advertised Price). As a guy that works in an industry that has similar policies with our suppliers I can tell you people are always watching for someone to break that limit. I know I am that guy for our company...

Now, if Anthony wants to buy one from his buddy and sell it below his own cost all the more power to him.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's not the point I'm trying to make.
The point is, why be the cheapest? You will only cost ya

I don't think you get my point fully either.

You and Nate both have stellar reputations for servicing the members of this forum well. If you want to beat up on a competitor and cost you both margin why not head over to Facebook and tackle someone that does nothing for this online community?

P.S. Did you ever get around to adding the Double Bevels to the Vallorbee thread you have going?

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
its $16.49 a loop, thats where its been for the last year and i have no intention of lowering it

dont know what your issue is...I think this is the first time I've ever had the pleasure of going back and forth with you and for some reason you have taken offense to me matching/beating your prices on a loop of chain.....you asked me to do it so i did it, now your all salty over it.

I'm out folks. prices good until monday. hope you all had a great thanksgiving
Good man

KiwiBro (deleted)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What, wait!
There's a cutie at Icepicks counter servicing members.
GCJenks confirms the suspicions of many by admitting to being a paid hall-monitor in real life.
The price wars are only on little things like chains and no big, digging deep gestures like sub $500 7910's.

At least cracker is on opioid medication at the mo. The rest of us have little excuse.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What, wait!
GCJenks confirms the suspicions of many by admitting to being a paid hall-monitor in real life.
The price wars are only on little things like chains and no big, digging deep gestures like sub $500 7910's.

At least cracker is on opioid medication at the mo. The rest of us have little excuse.

I don't know anything about the girl that works in Anthony's shop. I just know that he regularly tells people to call the shop and talk to "insert female name here"

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What, wait!

Lol bro thats funny im back on tylonol and chitting normal.still cant spell but who gives a damn.so no more excuses for me.i was only stating facts earlier no intent to derail thread but gramnar attacks and continous quotes were getting old.im a normal guy here just like anyone else. But wtf is goin on here this is some crazy chit.sounds like an episode of storage wars.lmao screw the guy who wants to chastize a cracka who dont use a space bar cross his t's and dot his i's.ive inproved but never claimed to be purrfect lol.all good yove allways been cool in my book.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
O my, thought you forgot about them.
When the rounds sell, mite just add them.
How many rounds can I put you down for. Lol

Sorry, but I need to get them out of my way

Sorry man, I really have no need for round files but if it helps you out I could take some with some double bevels...

retro

Void where inhibited
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Memories of bitter treatment of others in this thread will remain long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. No respect = no sale.

I hope you are on the mend @Cracker Boy. Hang in there.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Memories of bitter treatment of others in this thread will remain long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. No respect = no sale.

I've already contacted my therapist...

Butter treatment, sheesh...

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Hey buddy im getting there hope this 3rd surgery is the last its been a long rd ive been busted up imobile for 4 months in the hospital in rehab for a month of that.its been hard mentaly too,but im determined

retro

Void where inhibited
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Healing takes an awful long time sometimes, depending on the types and severity of the injuries. Ya gotta learn to be patient, take it one step at a time... take the small gains and don't beat yourself up over it. Don't rush things or you might make matters worse. After my bad one it took me almost 5 years before I could stand up, lean over to pick something up off the floor, then stand back up without grabbing ahold of something. That happened over 21 years ago. I'm not as strong as before but I'm damn capable most days. You will recover too! Keep a smile on...

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Healing takes an awful long time sometimes, depending on the types and severity of the injuries. Ya gotta learn to be patient, take it one step at a time... take the small gains and don't beat yourself up over it. Don't rush things or you might make matters worse. After my bad one it took me almost 5 years before I could stand up, lean over to pick something up off the floor, then stand back up without grabbing ahold of something. That happened over 21 years ago. I'm not as strong as before but I'm damn capable most days. You will recover too! Keep a smile on...
Yeah i can tell i wont be what i was my shoulder wont be what it was prior to surgery its coming.i just hope i can walk and climb lasdders and not have pain in the knee and return to work to provide for my family again