jblnut

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My eldest and I started in on the first of a few basket case 024’s trying to make one good one out of the lot. She jumped in and started scraping crud off while I messed with the 041 Super.
IMG_0676.jpeg

Got it going but it needs a good cleaning and a few parts. Mostly fuel lines, spark plug etc and a rear handle. Seems it’s broken by the AV mount. Didn’t see what when I committed to buying it 🤦🏼‍♂️

Can’t seem to post a hosted here on OPE video so y’all won’t to hear the sweet exhaust note of the old school muscle lol. Not that it’s new to most of you but I sure like it. Something about this era of saws makes me smile 😃

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My eldest and I started in on the first of a few basket case 024’s trying to make one good one out of the lot. She jumped in and started scraping crud off while I messed with the 041 Super.
View attachment 408339

Got it going but it needs a good cleaning and a few parts. Mostly fuel lines, spark plug etc and a rear handle. Seems it’s broken by the AV mount. Didn’t see what when I committed to buying it 🤦🏼‍♂️

Can’t seem to post a hosted here on OPE video so y’all won’t to hear the sweet exhaust note of the old school muscle lol. Not that it’s new to most of you but I sure like it. Something about this era of saws makes me smile 😃
Give her a stool 😉🤠