High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

So this just happened....stolen saws of mine...

oologahan

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or there twice a much ground for them to cover out here.
Safe to say than many midwest and western states are larger in size and often smaller in population to eastern States, these factor weigh considerably on public safety. Another factor is crime along east west and north south interstates. The criminal activity along these routes often over welms locala police resources .

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Safe to say than many midwest and western states are larger in size and often smaller in population to eastern States, these factor weigh considerably on public safety. Another factor is crime along east west and north south interstates. The criminal activity along these routes often over welms locala police resources .

Geary County Kansas right out side Ft Reilly has drug interception down pat. They pop all sorts of idiots heading east on I-70.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Use chicken broth/bouillon cubes in a slow-cooker...water about half full to 3/4 to start.
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder the ox-tails...start them on high for about 4 hrs...then drop to low & slow until falling off the bone.
More addictive than meth, Jack Daniels, or cocaine! :godsdrink0nw::ambulance::dancer2:
You can add mushrooms, onions, taters, carrots, or rice to make it a stew if you prefer...:babeando::babeando::icon_domokun:
"I love animals. I just love to eat them more. Fun to pet; better to chew." - Jim Gaffigan