High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

So this just happened....stolen saws of mine...

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
3:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe I'm too cautious but when I sell something I don't ask them to come to my place, I usually ask them to meet me downtown at an auto parts store or at Walmart parking lot..that way they don't get to case your joint to see what they can steal later..
Thats how i do it too. When im done i go for a little drive incase they follow.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably has a stroke and busted his head open

My Grandpa and Dad ran hogs, about once ever couple years you would be a hog short and just find part of the hide.
When my GrandPa raised hogs, every so often he would buy a supplement from the local Co-OP that prevented the sow from eating her young. I witnessed a sow eat her entire litter one time...not a pleasant sight at all!:eek::buitre:
Hogs are no joke---nothing to take lightly!

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When my GrandPa raised hogs in my youth. Every so often he would buy a certain supplement from the local Co-OP that prevented the sow from eating here young. I witnessed a sow eat her entire litter one time...not a pleasant sight at all!:eek::buitre:
Hogs are no joke---nothing to take lightly!
No they are not. But dam if they ain't tasty.

oologahan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meet at his place and bring a policeman...
In our parts of Oklahoma Indian Territory there are very few policeman, city cops only a patrol the city streets, county cops don't work traffic or the roads, that leaves under 800 State troopers for the entire State. I reported a burglary I saw going on at night in the county and the cops didn't show up until two days later, I know I talked to the guy. The large town just south of us of 350,000 people had nearly 100 homicides last year, that's near or above the murder rate in Chicago. Police departments in the state under report crimes to appear that their communities are safe and the elected sheriffs and police chiefs are doing their job. You really need to be your own policeman here and everywhere else.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In our parts of Oklahoma Indian Territory there are very few policeman, city cops only a patrol the city streets, county cops don't work traffic or the roads, that leaves under 800 State troopers for the entire State. I reported a burglary I saw going on at night in the county and the cops didn't show up until two days later, I know I talked to the guy. The large town just south of us of 350,000 people had nearly 100 homicides last year, that's near or above the murder rate in Chicago. Police departments in the state under report crimes to appear that their communities are safe and the elected sheriffs and police chiefs are doing their job. You really need to be your own policeman here and everywhere else.

Man it Sounds like it happening every where. Topeka managed to set a new city homicide record. Granted almost all were drop related.

Finnrpm

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I once heard about the southern way called sss, meaning shotgun, showel & shut up.......

RV

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's the recipe
Use chicken broth/bouillon cubes in a slow-cooker...water about half full to 3/4 to start.
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder the ox-tails...start them on high for about 4 hrs...then drop to low & slow until falling off the bone.
More addictive than meth, Jack Daniels, or cocaine! :godsdrink0nw::ambulance::dancer2:
You can add mushrooms, onions, taters, carrots, or rice to make it a stew if you prefer...:babeando::babeando::icon_domokun:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Use chicken broth/bouillon cubes in a slow-cooker...water about half full to 3/4 to start.
Salt, pepper, and garlic powder the ox-tails...start them on high for about 4 hrs...then drop to low & slow until falling off the bone.
More addictive than meth, Jack Daniels, or cocaine! :godsdrink0nw::ambulance::dancer2:
You can add mushrooms, onions, taters, carrots, or rice to make it a stew if you prefer...:babeando::babeando::icon_domokun:

How many tails?

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve eat some ox tail my buddy’s grandmother cooked up. Tasted like a really good pot roast.
That old black lady could really cook She had a whole duck cooked up and pumpkin roll for desert. It was like thanksgiving. Only it wasn’t even a holiday. I’ve never tried to cook ox tail but if I ever run into it at a grocery store I may just pick it up. Really good eats

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess there may be an upside to paying all those taxes that we do in Indiana...

oologahan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess there may be an upside to paying all those taxes that we do in Indiana...
For all the taxes you pay you are right in the middle of the 50 states as far as crime as concerned, with more than 25 percent of those states paying less taxes than you do. So while you are in pretty good shape taxes has little to do with public safety, same as gun ownership and gun crime correlations. The more taxes you pay, the more government wastes, because people in government do not benefit or suffer from the decisions they make for their constituents.