High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Saw video thread

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
8:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I had to go get a bmf SD card. I had an hour or 2 of videos on my phone memory and bells and whistles started going off
Mine fills up in a few weeks,I delete it from my phone after its on utube but there is a bunch I don't load that fill it up in a hurry.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Here's a 10-pin vs 9-pin comparison. I'd like to have put an 8-pin in the mix but I fired my bad shoulder up at the races lefty pulling so I'm moving real slow. but it might not be necessary after upgrading the carb and boot anyways. I've also noticed it running a little rough since releasing the tension from the pipe on the handlebar when I added the support rod to allow AV rubber to flex. It was holding the intake boot stretched open and now it is flexing and kinking. I'm going to rigidize the AV mounts and pipe the intake with a non-flexible tube.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's a 10-pin vs 9-pin comparison. I'd like to have put an 8-pin in the mix but I fired my bad shoulder up at the races lefty pulling so I'm moving real slow. but it might not be necessary after upgrading the carb and boot anyways. I've also noticed it running a little rough since releasing the tension from the pipe on the handlebar when I added the support rod to allow AV rubber to flex. It was holding the intake boot stretched open and now it is flexing and kinking. I'm going to rigidize the AV mounts and pipe the intake with a non-flexible tube.
Second cut looked better to me

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice. Sounds very unique. Idles low. Sounds really good!