High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Saw video thread

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
8:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
We are fortunate to have great builders who do the work for what they charge. They allow us to maintain our hobby at a reasonable price.

I watched Doc port my 460 jug. If he had charged $800 to do it, it still would have been cheap. And if I made my living with a saw, and the service were not available for less, I would definitely pay that to have one.

You also have to realize a $ is only worth about 50 cents here in NY! The rest of you likely don't have any bridges near you that cost $15 to cross, or pay the absurd property taxes, etc, that we pay.

It is all relative!

The Upstate Tax Preparers think I charge a lot, the Tax Preparers in the City think I'm giving my services away. Just the way it is.

NY is slacking on the gasoline taxes. We would be grateful if NY took over the #1 ranking PA tax rate of 58.2 cents per gallon.;)

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything is relative, most guys on here would s-word if I said what I made a year. But where I live the cost of living is super cheap! So I'm sure your high taxes and tolls and expensive way of life goes right along with higher income.

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It's a little better now. Wondering where to go next

I had to watch those again, while both versions are impressive, that 2nd one makes me curious if you have plans to liquidate after the GTG? Is that a 365 cyl. ? Very nice,let's watch it one more time for the viewer's at home..