Saw video thread

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
11:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One guy I’m weary of is DavidJohnPowers. Have any opinion there? Seems to be posting his services a lot but I don’t see takers.
I don't know about him. Never heard any one say good or bad.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are fortunate to have great builders who do the work for what they charge. They allow us to maintain our hobby at a reasonable price.

I watched Doc port my 460 jug. If he had charged $800 to do it, it still would have been cheap. And if I made my living with a saw, and the service were not available for less, I would definitely pay that to have one.

You also have to realize a $ is only worth about 50 cents here in NY! The rest of you likely don't have any bridges near you that cost $15 to cross, or pay the absurd property taxes, etc, that we pay.

It is all relative!

The Upstate Tax Preparers think I charge a lot, the Tax Preparers in the City think I'm giving my services away. Just the way it is.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are fortunate to have great builders who do the work for what they charge. They allow us to maintain our hobby at a reasonable price.

I watched Doc port my 460 jug. If he had charged $800 to do it, it still would have been cheap. And if I made my living with a saw, and the service were not available for less, I would definitely pay that to have one.

You also have to realize a $ is only worth about 50 cents here in NY! The rest of you likely don't have any bridges near you that cost $15 to cross, or pay the absurd property taxes, etc, that we pay.

It is all relative!

The Upstate Tax Preparers think I charge a lot, the Tax Preparers in the City think I'm giving my services away. Just the way it is.
I felt bad when I started asking $250 for a port job. I can't fathom asking $800 for a hot woods port.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It is all relative!

On a side note the lady that does the books at my job will do my taxes for $40.