Saw video thread

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
12:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He seems like a good guy. I've talked back and forth a few times on fb posts. Never heard anyone complaining about him. Take that FWIW. Saws seem pretty good to me, (from my armchair).

EDIT: Guess ya have to click over to fb to see it. 562 w/ full comp 28" noodling.
DLing the video to share... hang on...
I can't seem to get it to work. Does anyone know a Darin Frank? He's had saws ported by Jason.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The one that has me thining WTF is a guy named Jason Egan.

Not on any forums just Facebook but has quite the fan club. I asked if he had any videos or a youtube channel but only a few on FB. No real info about what he does or charges but his name is mentioned in every thread I see there on porting.
Jason was Bushweasal on racesaws way back.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The one that has me thining WTF is a guy named Jason Egan.

Not on any forums just Facebook but has quite the fan club. I asked if he had any videos or a youtube channel but only a few on FB. No real info about what he does or charges but his name is mentioned in every thread I see there on porting.
Egan is very reasonable and builds a damn good saw. Most forget, but our little OPE community is a very small portion in the chainsaw industry.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Egan is very reasonable and builds a damn good saw. Most forget, but our little OPE community is a very small portion in the chainsaw industry.

I don't doubt that at all. By my brief interaction with him it was basically "I don't have any info or videos of the saws I build, just believe what people tell you." Well after the Strap On episode last year no way would I do that and am skeptical of all the people pumping him up on Facebook.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't doubt that at all. By my brief interaction with him it was basically "I don't have any info or videos of the saws I build, just believe what people tell you." Well after the Strap On episode last year no way would I do that and am skeptical of all the people pumping him up on Facebook.
Strap on had info... and videos..... lots of em....