Saw video thread

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I'm no different, pound nails in the summer, cut wood in the winter. I can assure you that I am far from rich! Usually its the opposite, but it's a lifestyle choice for me and my family to not live in the city and for us to make things work here in the sticks!

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
12:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I'm no different, pound nails in the summer, cut wood in the winter. I can assure you that I am far from rich! Usually its the opposite, but it's a lifestyle choice for me and my family to not live in the city and for us to make things work here in the sticks!
Same here...a country boy can survive.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only Hooskie I have has an issue with a garbage plastic tie wrap strap that is holding on an intake partition. Lol
That little Stihl 024 was good for your Granpa for years of good cutting. With many more good years ahead of it. Just show it some love.

Only issue that husky has given you was something you read. A possibility of a problem. All saws can break. Run that thing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@TreeLife can I come up and work with y’all?! I’m great at running and working on heavy equipment, and I’ll bring my tm 661!
You don't wanna leave your family behind for a job, brother. I've been made offers to move to the PNW to fall for 3 times the money, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Besides, it ain't all its cracked up to be. I couldn't pay you what I would like to!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that a carbed 261 or M-tronic? Sounds great and handled more wood thab it should be asked too.
I've been porting quite a few 85-95 cc saws lately. The 261 seemed to lack torque lol. I needed to see something that would settle my mind. So i ran the same chain in both videos. Seems like it ran the 24 ok :nusenuse: