Saw video thread

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Already told you guy's if ya want to keep ya YouTube channel put a dress on and some lippy on call ya self thing and do an IQ test but deliberately do bad so you get something like a 25 IQ...
Now you are an influencer and the world is your oyster! Lol

ferris

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here it is. Coulda sworn is was a 5 foot bar. The saw has a 8 pin on it and is righteous. Only on its 2nd or 3rd tank of fuel, only gonna keep gaining. After running this saw, mine went home with Kevin. The power made the safety brake useless, it could rev right past it. The wood behind the big log was hickory.

Mopar 3120 404 8 pin 60" bar

Edit: 50” bar.
What do u guys mean with the safety brake?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
9:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder if shimming the break spring to give it more pressure would work? I had a similar problem with a 394 and a aftermarket clutch cover. Spring was too weak, had to change to an oem spring/guts/brake handle. It probably doesn’t matter though, if that ported 3120 kicks back you better hope you have both hands on that mfer and a good stance. Lol

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used it a couple times a while back. No pay. [emoji2371]

Do you still have that account ?
Are you still able to post videos to it ?

I wonder if shimming the break spring to give it more pressure would work? I had a similar problem with a 394 and a aftermarket clutch cover. Spring was too weak, had to change to an oem spring/guts/brake handle. It probably doesn’t matter though, if that ported 3120 kicks back you better hope you have both hands on that mfer and a good stance. Lol
There is nothing aftermarket on this saw except the Cabers, and Cabers might just be what Husky installed from the factory

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put a kit in a Zama carb this morning and installed it on this 2159.
Looks like it's working. That's the same log I was cutting with the 562 and there's not a whole lot of difference in cutting speed.