huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
4:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is your 395 ported?
I need to get around to porting it, I don’t use it much for what I do, unless milling of course. It does good for stock with mild muffler mod though. Starts easy. Tunes easy. Friendly to run and not terrible on fuel for a big saw.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s an ignore button?! No wonder no one ever replies to my posts/comments. It’s ok...I’m used to it, I’m married and have kids

I get ignored and forgotten about to until money or heavy stuff is involved.

Funny how that works.

Last edited:

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s an ignore button?! No wonder no one ever replies to my posts/comments. It’s ok...I’m used to it, I’m married and have kids
Alcohol helps too.

I’ve learned a few no no’s in responding about alcohol consumption inquiries from the boss.

“It makes you more tolerable” bought me around 2 weeks of even less conversation. Was somewhat peaceful.

“It deadens the pain” gave me a nice weekend alone when she went to her mothers house.

Just some tips from an old guy.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alcohol helps too.

I’ve learned a few no no’s in responding about alcohol consumption inquiries from the boss.

“It makes you more tolerable” bought me around 2 weeks of even less conversation. Was somewhat peaceful.

“It deadens the pain” gave me a nice weekend alone when she went to her mothers house.

Just some tips from an old guy.
They don’t have much of a sense of humor when it comes to that stuff.