Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well they are pretty damn relevant to the young men that play there and get an education.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess. Either way, probably not the thread for it. We have a football thread

thompsoncustom

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i try not to weigh in on this stuff but everything i can see or have been able to read shows that this person was born female, has lived as a female, is NOT transgender. i think there is some seriously hateful and ignorant chit here. dont get me wrong, im 100% against transgender athletes competing against “real” women/men in any sport, but i think you all need to chill out with the pitchforks and torches and maybe find some more credible news sources. ffs her opponent that got her ass beat was the first fukking person to say that this isnt the case, so all you guys know more than her? gtfo with that, shameful if you asked me.
Where did you read He was born a female? The international boxing Assocation banned this guy last year for both high levels of testosterone and XY chromosome. There's no way around that one if you are XY your male and XX is female.

One of these days a messed up guy like this one is going to punch a women so hard she dies but unfortunately I don't see much changing till then.

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Olympics opening ceremony is all one needs to know about the officials overseeing the event.

Sport has been going down the drain, but this is another level of low as it is not an isolated incident (swimming, weight lifting, tennis,...).

Male athletes need to stand up and help female athletes defend their rights, achievements, safety - men & women need to stand united against whatever BS this is becoming!

Yes, create a "gender neutral/unspecified" competing category!
Lets see how many of these otherwise mediocre "male" athletes will sign up for it.

No!
Not going into politics, nor racism, nor whatever "orientation".
Do as You please, but don't beat down the weak just because You feel entitled to do so.