Random Thought Of The Day

mainer_in_ak

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Algerian girl was born female, and yes a female can have the xy chromosome. Like esfm stated, the condition is called swyer syndrome.

Totally bizarre boxing match. That Italian girl quit so abruptly. No blood, never got knocked down, just simply quit. At least for the dignity of yer country, keep fighting. She left outta there a sobbing pile of fkn stratified, Cremsicle Gelato

Last edited:

thompsoncustom

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think some people are confusing genitalia with gender. XY is male and XX is female no matter what body parts you end up with.

I feel bad for someone that was truly born with swyer syndrome as they are always male (XY) but born with some female body parts and don't produce normal hormone levels for either sex. So the person would be born and raised as a female but unfortunately they are not and there is no way to fix what they have.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think some people are confusing genitalia with gender. XY is male and XX is female no matter what body parts you end up with.

I feel bad for someone that was truly born with swyer syndrome as they are always male (XY) but born with some female body parts and don't produce normal hormone levels for either sex. So the person would be born and raised as a female but unfortunately they are not and there is no way to fix what they have.
As I have said it is simple Junior High genetics but sadly some must have slept through Science class.

XX= Female
XY= Male
It is not a debatable subject

Crack a book folks

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
10:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I truly wonder if some that are arguing this point understand the clearly defined scientific terms of phenotype, genotype, and the difference between them. Genotype defines sex, phenotype is just the appearance.
Gotta agree bill. This is why I said the boxing match is unfair

thompsoncustom

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agreed. This is like a super duper rare thing

Just curious. Can she breed or no
from what I understand it's always a no, but if given estrogen and if she happens to have a uterus (may or may not) than she could be AI with someone else's embryo but I assume the likelyness of it ever taking off is next to zero with his/her normal normal hormone profile even with drugs added.

mainer_in_ak

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a local farmer gal up here who has this swyer condition. She gave birth to 2 healthy kids with donated eggs from her sister. She and her husband are great folks.

Anyhow, an Irish gal Amy Broadhurst mopped the ring with this Algerian girl coupla years ago:

Bill G, stop repeating yourself, go outside and play.

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a basic explanation of genotype and phenotype of color. The video stops too soon because in the next generation if the offspring were to be crossed even though they are brown and brown is dominant there is still a 50% chance of a white third generation as they can be homozygous recessive bb which would have a phenotype of white.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not good with punnet squares and all the fancy words and weird science, and I hate that part of science class, even tho it’s good to tech folks. But I do know for a fact there are only 2 genders, male and female. I think all the gay BS nowadays really is BS and is ridiculous. I don’t give a f*** what gender someone thinks they are or what one they like, I’m just against it and won’t argue. I don’t understand why some have to be so prideful about it tho, lol.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not good with punnet squares and all the fancy words and weird science, and I hate that part of science class, even tho it’s good to tech folks. But I do know for a fact there are only 2 genders, male and female. I think all the gay BS nowadays really is BS and is ridiculous. I don’t give a f*** what gender someone thinks they are or what one they like, I’m just against it and won’t argue. I don’t understand why some have to be so prideful about it tho, lol.
You may hate punnet squares now but if you want to be in the livestock business you damn sure better learn them. You also better learn Pearson squares but in the type of school you are in they do not even know what a Pearson square is.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You may hate punnet squares now but if you want to be in the livestock business you damn sure better learn them. You also better learn Pearson squares but in the type of school you are in they do not even know what a Pearson square is.
Ok, but what’s a PERSON sqaure?