Random Thought Of The Day

MAF143

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hard to tell where the ball was because of all the tears on your screen :crybaby2: . GO BLUE

It's been a fun rivalry for many years and I watch that game every year mostly just hoping to see a great game, no matter how it ends. I am a little biased though... LOL Usually at a big party for THE game with serious amounts of adult beverages. Always a great time! O-H,

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
.50" cal?
Ha, ha, ha ...
Hold my beer!

I knew about the Croatian unique "Hand Cannon", read about it in military articles, I just never thought of searching for videos of it on YT.
Then I get a suggested video from this guy!

Wilhelm

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
An "IT", biological male, beat up a woman at the Olympics?

WTF!!! :mad:

Edit:
Look at the facial expression on ITS face.
There are snaps of "It" grinning while leaving the podium.
This got out of control!

2vu-3gpbka_t3~3.jpg

Last edited:

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
he has no business boxing against women. i dont care if you had you dick cut off and turned into a twat. genetically still way stronger than a woman and should not be allowed to compete in women sports.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back in the day I sparred with a woman who was a professional boxer, mostly because there was a shortage of sparring partners for her to work with. She was good, and we had some good sparring sessions, but I certainly did not use my superior strength against her ... we just sparred. Even though she was a pro and I was not, the playing field was far from level.

So, as the father of 2 girls, and the grandfather of two more, the thought of biological males competing against biological females (especially in a sport where you can easily get hurt) disgusts me. I don't understand how the members of either political party can support this nonsense.

Statistics PROVE our concerns ... have you heard of any biological females successfully competing against biological males??? Of course not ... case closed!

alfack

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
F'in coward can't compete with his own gender. I used to hate it when I was taking karate lessons and had to spar against a female. You don't want to hurt them, but you don't want to lose, either.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i try not to weigh in on this stuff but everything i can see or have been able to read shows that this person was born female, has lived as a female, is NOT transgender. i think there is some seriously hateful and ignorant chit here. dont get me wrong, im 100% against transgender athletes competing against “real” women/men in any sport, but i think you all need to chill out with the pitchforks and torches and maybe find some more credible news sources. ffs her opponent that got her ass beat was the first fukking person to say that this isnt the case, so all you guys know more than her? gtfo with that, shameful if you asked me.

cus_deluxe

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are putting ammo vending machines in three states in the Grocery store. I thought that was , but a man fighting a woman in the Olympics is just nuts. Punn Intended. Fu*k me this gender game is getting out of control!
please show me something that is credible and says this is anything other than a big ugly woman with a little more testosterone than normal. the sanctioning body that disqualified her in 2023 has since been totally discredited and is no longer overseeing olympic boxing for this reason.

bucketofguts

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know she is a woman fighting a woman. I am on your side and did a little reading. Still stand by gender now days is crazy when it comes to sports. I edited my first post and took out the man vs woman in the Olympics after a little research.

cus_deluxe

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still stand by gender now days is crazy when it comes to sports
totally agree. i think its totally whacked that people are mutilating themselves and taking drugs to “affirm” their “gender identity”, but at the end of the day it doesnt have anything to do with me and my life. athletic competition is different and i believe absolutely that there needs to be a seperate category for these people to compete.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I read she has more testosterone than she should. Has no d ick. I’m not sure how that should be viewed honestly. Also read her chromosomes are different more like a man’s with the xy or whatever. Problem I do see is if that’s the case she would naturally gain the “man strength” that no other females would ever be able to obtain. To me it’s certainly an interesting human being.

My stance on all this tranny *B-S.... is you’ve either got a dick or you don’t have a dick. I’m not calling a guy with a little dick he likes to tuck in a female. Ever. People have lost thier fuggin marbles

Wilhelm

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
DSD - Disorders of sexual development are conditions where a person's reproductive organs and genitals are “mismatched” at birth.