Profanity

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
2:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate you guys helping out with this. I didn't realize how many folks were turned off by the profanity. To me it's just "normal" talk. I can do better though. Perhaps I need a new normal?
a mere shift of our paradigm as it relates to expressing ourselves electronically in cyberspace!!!!

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly the only thing about this whole profanity thread and the purpose behind it is we typically all use it from time to time. I'll admit I'm in the more than most category but mainly around the fellas. I completely understand some kids may see it and others don't believe in it. All said if you haven't watched TV or stepped into a school in the past ten years ya might wanna check them out first. Not trying to ruffle feathers here but if you turn wrenches on a regular and that baby has slipped off under full load... I'll let you tell that lie you said something nice :sifone:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honestly the only thing about this whole profanity thread and the purpose behind it is we typically all use it from time to time. I'll admit I'm in the more than most category but mainly around the fellas. I completely understand some kids may see it and others don't believe in it. All said if you haven't watched TV or stepped into a school in the past ten years ya might wanna check them out first. Not trying to ruffle feathers here but if you turn wrenches on a regular and that baby has slipped off under full load... I'll let you tell that lie you said something nice :sifone:

I understand that a zero tolerance for profanity is not realistic.

That's not what I'm asking for either.

I am going to try my level best to refrain from using certain words.

Hopefully, if enough of us try, it will be a trend that catches on.