exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
10:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
capo: ya been to up?
lieutenant: ya boss nuttin but dog-walkin gum flappers a' no 'count, ya want I should send 10 fingers ta up?
capo: maybe we let Mikey visit
lieutenant: mikey chains or da mikey numbers?

I gotta stop I don't know wtf is going on, just pointlessly amusing myse'f

Pharmaceuticals are a wonderful thing.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hows the shoulder Dave?
if I space the baby oxy out to where I cant quite feel the tip of my nose, then the shoulder barely hurts when motionless
restless as heck, just wanna "do stuff" seems like hours rush past with no tasngible benfit aside from countless typos

exSW

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
if I space the baby oxy out to where I cant quite feel the tip of my nose, then the shoulder barely hurts when motionless
restless as heck, just wanna "do stuff" seems like hours rush past with no tasngible benfit aside from countless typos
You get your rotator fixed or your labrum(sp)?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you sue them for non support ? [emoji2]

Pedal Tractor Loggin'

lets replace the useless post number button to the left of the like button with the "groan", it counts the same as a like but author knows their humor killed you just a tiny bit inside at the same time:)

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
9:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that your stongside/dropstarting side? May have to swap sides

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You get your rotator fixed or your labrum(sp)?
I don't even own a Labrador!!

I went in for a shoulder scope where they were to clean out a bunch a little bone spurs but they found a shredded/torn something in the rotator cuff area so I don't know much till I see him tomorrow, he did send home some lovely pics that look like somebody poking a duck's naughty bits with a 3/8" socket extension. I assume they are his vacation pics and have nothing to do with my shoulder

They can never pin anything on Mikey Numbers because it is more than one guy see?

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must be the meds, I could have sworn somebody said Thomas1 starred in V for vendetta as a cat-burgling pony opposite Natalie porting-man and she shook her ample jugs at him.
I need some Taint Balm and another nap.

Taint Balm: alleviating taint hurt since earlier in this thread or something....something....applebag

Dave, if you have an issue with me just come out and say it. I have no need for these thinly veiled threats, nor do I have a need for you to continue to send your leftover halloween candy to my place of employment with notes about how your new wardrobe is more figure flattering than your old one. Enough already!

exSW

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't even own a Labrador!!

I went in for a shoulder scope where they were to clean out a bunch a little bone spurs but they found a shredded/torn something in the rotator cuff area so I don't know much till I see him tomorrow, he did send home some lovely pics that look like somebody poking a duck's naughty bits with a 3/8" socket extension. I assume they are his vacation pics and have nothing to do with my shoulder

They can never pin anything on Mikey Numbers because it is more than one guy see?

Are you sure the Doc hogged out enough so you got your monies worth?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get a wiff of it once in a while from a couple, thats all.

You'll have that.....

Its an open forum. I'll post as I see fit.

It's actually a private forum. You might want to read the fine print Jocko.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Did you sue them for non support ? [emoji2]

Pedal Tractor Loggin'

You guys are relentless. I'm calling my momma.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I DONT THINK I MEAN THIS BUT I FIND MYSELF TOO CLEVER TO NOT SHARE MY BRILLIABCE

Its an open forum. I'll post as I see fit.

and just like an open marriage the other participants may ask you to pack your things and leave when they see the lack of care you exhibit when deciding where to stick your shween

bwalker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.. I'm the bad guy because I said people who do shoddy work should be outed?

Last edited:

bwalker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You'll have that.....

It's actually a private forum. You might want to read the fine print Jocko.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

You guys are relentless. I'm calling my momma.
Ban me then.. this place is like AS lite..