High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Porting, You get what you pay for

petedaycab

let's roll some coal...............
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Couple of points. 1. Covering up shoddy work hurts the members of this board. 2. You would think this site was populated by a bunch of women with all the hand wringing and whining.
So can you enlighten us as to where you think you fit in here? Because your comments, posts, and banter in general here, are same crap you post on AS. Is is not wanted or needed here. If all you wish to do is stir the pot, then go back where you came from with the likes of westcoaster90, you two are one in the same.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must be the meds, I could have sworn somebody said Thomas1 starred in V for vendetta as a cat-burgling pony opposite Natalie porting-man and she shook her ample jugs at him.
I need some Taint Balm and another nap.

Taint Balm: alleviating taint hurt since earlier in this thread or something....something....applebag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So can you enlighten us as to where you think you fit in here? Because your comments, posts, and banter in general here, are same crap you post on AS. Is is not wanted or needed here. If all you wish to do is stir the pot, then go back where you came from with the likes of westcoaster90, you two are one in the same.

You would not believe how many other members have said the same thing......

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must be the meds, I could have sworn somebody said Thomas1 starred in V for vendetta as a cat-burgling pony opposite Natalie porting-man and she shook her ample jugs at him.
I need some Taint Balm and another nap.

Taint Balm: alleviating taint hurt since earlier in this thread or something....something....applebag
You said taint. Lol

bwalker

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its an open forum. I'll post as I see fit.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
capo: ya been to up?
lieutenant: ya boss nuttin but dog-walkin gum flappers a' no 'count, ya want I should send 10 fingers ta up?
capo: maybe we let Mikey visit
lieutenant: mikey chains or da mikey numbers?

I gotta stop I don't know wtf is going on, just pointlessly amusing myse'f

Mag Craft

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Who is covering up anything?

No posts in this thread have been deleted.

Never has any staff member of this site took a side.......

So?

Where is the cover up?

I think you guys did a great job Randy. Everyone was able to get their opinions in on the subject and I did not see any agendas being driven by the staff one way or the other. Nothing was deleted and it is out there for people to read and form their own opinions, and regardless of what some might think I believe this thread was beneficial for members who wish to have their saws ported by a builder. Do your home work.