Politics & Religion

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got'cha and understand. I believe if we respect each other this shouldnt be an issue. I applaud the effort to nip it i the bud.

Thanks Landmark, I actually think you expressed a concern I had better than I could. And you are from the same state I am. We gotta figure out how to have a get together in the hills!

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Landmark, I actually think you expressed a concern I had better than I could. And you are from the same state I am. We gotta figure out how to have a get together in the hills!
Carolina gtg!!

Ironworker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I do feel that the subject of politics and religion leads to heated arguments on occasion but i think the problem will arise when someone or their family is touched by tragedy. Then as good Christians do, we raise funds and call for prayer to help them. Prayer being equally and imo more important. I guess that bridge will be crossed when we get there. Growing pains and such.....but i would hate to see a call to prayer on someones behalf be frowned upon due to the fact we dont want to upset a non believing memeber and their right not to pray. Jmo
I think this is what is meant by leaving religion and politics out.

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think this is what is meant by leaving religion and politics out.
Nope. No religion mentioned here. Nor politics. Very repectful and wasnt aimed at anyone and i even said that those who had the "right not to pray". So dont make this into somthing it is not. Nobody is pushing anything on you so dont get your feathers ruffled.

Ironworker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nope. No religion mentioned here. Nor politics. Very repectful and wasnt aimed at anyone and i even said that those who had the "right not to pray". So dont make this into somthing it is not. Nobody is pushing anything on you so dont get your feathers ruffled.
I don't have feathers.

jed1124

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like discussing that stuff "over there" from time to time. I like coming here just for the saw talk. It's nice not seeing my alert button not lit up with 5 guys saying I'm great and 5 others saying I'm a putz. Lets keep the fighting over just saws here. And oil. And saw porters. And most awesomest saws and and and and..................

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like discussing that stuff "over there" from time to time. I like coming here just for the saw talk. It's nice not seeing my alert button not lit up with 5 guys saying I'm great and 5 others saying I'm a putz. Lets keep the fighting over just saws here. And oil. And saw porters. And most awesomest saws and and and and..................

you must have achieved balance with the force, oh crap that might be jedi/sith religion

well crap I cant follow simple instructions, I better keep my bags packed in case I gotta go to camp