Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning my friends. :)

I have a favor to ask. Please refrain from making posts that are political, or religious in nature.

This is a Chainsaw Forum. There are many places on the World Wide Web that any of us can go to discuss those topics. Please.....let's leave that sort of stuff alone here. Bringing those discussions here will only serve to destroy the unity that we are hoping to have on this site.

Thanks for you assistance in this matter, Randy

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
4:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
but seriously, this is a good call randy. im all for free speech and stuff but its easy to get carried away and lose sight of things arguing.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
but seriously, this is a good call randy. im all for free speech and stuff but its easy to get carried away and lose sight of things arguing.

I love to have fun, joke around, eat pie, talk chit.....and I even enjoy watching a train wreck sometimes. Hell.......you guys know me.

BUT......I've been entrusted with the task of seeing this site get off the ground, and off to a good start.

I'm taking that very seriously.

RCBS

Redneck Savant Extraordinaire
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just to be clear...something along the lines of: "I'd like to see Hillary spontaneously combust and then be put out by means of an aging 50 ton Russian satellite falling out of orbit and landing on her." would be off limits?

J/K....but not really.
:demon7: :dancer2:

Such a shame that the butthurt is so strong on forums nowadays. Good on you for keeping us in line!

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
discriminating against weed whackers and backpack blowers eh? Typical.

Do you mean weed eaters? They're fine as long as they stay in Colorado and California. What's a backpack blower some kind of weird prostitute you kids are into nowadays?

RCBS

Redneck Savant Extraordinaire
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not about butthurt RCBS. You'll find that the one's who honk their horn the loudest usually aren't fit to be on the road.

Yeah, just using BH as a general term for "My opinion is right because I say so and I'm mad that you disagree!"

I should have said: It's a shame that adults can't have a sensible discussion about certain topics due to being hurt in the feels.