Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t make it in before the cutoff, but if you are still accepting donations mark me for $200.

I just want to say Y'all are awesome!!!

The goal met on GFM and exceeded when you include the mail in amounts.

I think we should try and set Saturday Jan 12th as the draw date and won't turn down any additional contributions. I know Rodney said he was working a trade show the next few days so he isn't readily available. We need to get the selection process rolling before the 14th. I am in the US from the 15th to 20th and won't be on the forum much and will need some help managing selections past that date.

We will need @Cwn877 and @Scotty Overkill to confirm the cut off and drawing date with @leadfarmer and @LFDShemane

Way to go everyone, once again I am honoured to be a part of this community.
;)

LFDShemane

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
OK, go for it. If she wins something as a result of this, I expect nothing less than a thank you note 1/2-hand written with big purple crayon in barely legible words that resemble chicken scratches. Or perhaps she has one of those nose actuated computers like what Stephen Hawkings used and I'll get a print-out or PDF instead.

It's so easy to be benevolent with something I know will never happen anyway. I feel like one of those fabled zero-calorie super foods the diet freaks keep banging on about.

*editing to add* Well done everyone, you good buggers.
20190108_182912.jpg:applaudit:something like this?