AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1. Stihl MS462CM with Wrap Handle and Large Felling Dogs, Ported by Tree Monkey (Winner Pays Shipping)
img_20181102_161138-jpg.148688

I got this over the holidays, but didn't get it shipped out to Scott.

I'll ship direct to the winner of Prize #1 at no charge to the winner.

IMG_20190107_183812.jpg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want to say Y'all are awesome!!!

The goal met on GFM and exceeded when you include the mail in amounts.

I think we should try and set Saturday Jan 12th as the draw date and won't turn down any additional contributions. I know Rodney said he was working a trade show the next few days so he isn't readily available. We need to get the selection process rolling before the 14th. I am in the US from the 15th to 20th and won't be on the forum much and will need some help managing selections past that date.

We will need @Cwn877 and @Scotty Overkill to confirm the cut off and drawing date with @leadfarmer and @LFDShemane

Way to go everyone, once again I am honoured to be a part of this community.

Whitty21

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just want to say Y'all are awesome!!!

The goal met on GFM and exceeded when you include the mail in amounts.

I think we should try and set Saturday Jan 12th as the draw date and won't turn down any additional contributions. I know Rodney said he was working a trade show the next few days so he isn't readily available. We need to get the selection process rolling before the 14th. I am in the US from the 15th to 20th and won't be on the forum much and will need some help managing selections past that date.

We will need @Cwn877 and @Scotty Overkill to confirm the cut off and drawing date with @leadfarmer and @LFDShemane

Way to go everyone, once again I am honoured to be a part of this community.

Let me know if you need me to do anything.

Just a thought, maybe we should establish and make known the rules for the selection. That way people arent looking for heads to roll when a selection hasn't been made for over 3 hours, but also make sure that we finish the draw before 2020. It just seems to me, that in quite a few of these, the "Rules" discussion always starts after the raffle has already started haha

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
5:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me know if you need me to do anything.

Just a thought, maybe we should establish and make known the rules for the selection. That way people arent looking for heads to roll when a selection hasn't been made for over 3 hours, but also make sure that we finish the draw before 2020. It just seems to me, that in quite a few of these, the "Rules" discussion always starts after the raffle has already started haha
+1