AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Monday Muffin Buffers! Headed to 80f and overcast. Actually felt a few raindrops in the AM.

Milling a chunk of walnut today. It's a local election finals this week, so slow moving pace lately around here.

Y'all have a good Monday.

Monday-Quotes-Meme.jpg

Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning

On this Memorial Day please enjoy time with family and friends, enjoy some bbq, spend some time on the lake, whatever it is you have planned. Have fun!!! At some point throughout the day take a minute and toast the fallen. Please explain to your children and help them to understand that the lives of our fallen contributed greatly to our way of life. If not for men and women who were willing to protect this country, the great experiment we call the United States of America would not exist. It isn’t just about the fallen; it is about their families as well. The dead have made their sacrifice but their families continue to bear their burden.

Many people wish to thank veterans for their service on Memorial Day. Please remember that Memorial Day is bittersweet for vets; it is heartwarming that the fallen are recognized and remembered, but it also awakens memories of times most of us would like to forget.

Hope everyone has a great day!

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Enjoy your Memorial Day folks. Remember to leave one out for our brothers and sisters that didn't make it back.

All gave some and some gave all. Today it is customary that we honor the fallen, but their memory is with us eternally.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As you can tell from the screen shot I posted above we don't all remember. 22% at 6:30am could have been trouble for me. Thankfully in the office most of the day.
its a habit for me plus i usually have a battery pack i can plug into when i go somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.