USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure how long the sale will last, but HD and Lowe’s have twin 20lb bags of Kingsford charcoal for $12.88. They ran twin 18.6 lb bags for a few years for $9.98. Now they’re back to 20lb bags. Get it while ya can! I didn’t need any this time around...still have 11 twin bags btwn 20lb and 18.6lb twins in the shop.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We'll be here. [emoji16]
Loading up, heading your way. Take the rest of the week off and let’s do this up. Do I need to bring some wimmins, or are you going to be the consummate host and provide?...they got to be some unattached females somewhere in those hills...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
85955476.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Raise a toast today my friends...for the men and women who came before, and sacrificed all!

I’ve talked with several Marine brothers today from years past, shooting the *s-wordt, cutting up...some want to end their lives, unfortunately...not on my watch! I’ve offered to help a Devil Dog brother who lives in TN...told him to come here, start over, get *s-wordt right, and I’ll do my damndest to get him a Fed Govt job at Robins AFB. He’s a good man and Marine...ain’t on no dope, drugs, etc...he just needs a good break! I hope he takes advantage of the offer I afforded him.

Hope you fellas are enjoying the day!

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Raise a toast today my friends...for the men and women who came before, and sacrificed all!

I’ve talked with several Marine brothers today from years past, shooting the *s-wordt, cutting up...some want to end their lives, unfortunately...not on my watch! I’ve offered to help a Devil Dog brother who lives in TN...told him to come here, start over, get *s-wordt right, and I’ll do my damndest to get him a Fed Govt job at Robins AFB. He’s a good man and Marine...ain’t on no dope, drugs, etc...he just needs a good break! I hope he takes advantage of the offer I afforded him.

Hope you fellas are enjoying the day!
Good job sir and thank you!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Loading up, heading your way. Take the rest of the week off and let’s do this up. Do I need to bring some wimmins, or are you going to be the consummate host and provide?...they got to be some unattached females somewhere in those hills...
There's lots of wimmins...long as you don't mind summer teeth. [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.