USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We all been through some bad, plucked up *s-wordt...just some more than others. I hope my Marine brother is heading this way, from TN. I’ll afford him the opportunity to make some good money, re-group kinda deal. The door is open...you gotta take advantage of it...you can’t live your life in the past...I’ve done it, and it cost me everything fellas..my kids and all.

I know I’m *f-worded up in my head folks...it’s the price you pay.But I’m gonna help my buddy come hell or high water...if he shows up.

It ain’t nuthin’ but a thing...sometime’s we don’t get a choice in the matter...you lend your hand out as best you can! I think this Devil Dog will be fine...he just needs a good break! It’s a game changer with most folks...

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We all been through some bad, plucked up *s-wordt...just some more than others. I hope my Marine brother is heading this way, from TN. I’ll afford him the opportunity to make some good money, re-group kinda deal. The door is open...you gotta take advantage of it...you can’t live your life in the past...I’ve done it, and it cost me everything fellas..my kids and all.

I know I’m *f-worded up in my head folks...it’s the price you pay.But I’m gonna help my buddy come hell or high water...if he shows up.

It ain’t nuthin’ but a thing...sometime’s we don’t get a choice in the matter...you lend your hand out as best you can! I think this Devil Dog will be fine...he just needs a good break! It’s a game changer with most folks...
Your good man Jason and in the right company here we're all a little twisted... I mean take Dall for instance... That dude's not right man...

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I luv my brother Dallas... he’s hard-headed just like me...but this place wouldn’t be the same without Dallas. That’s for damn shore...
For sure. The dude just needs to get with the program and buy a husky or a Makita hell even a echo ya know... It's like he's trying to make the cover for the new calendar FFS...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For sure. The dude just needs to get with the program and buy a husky or a Makita hell even a echo ya know... It's like he's trying to make the cover for the new calendar FFS...
lol I have a 7910 to build and I have older saws even my grandpas old homelite pioneer and sears

Status
Not open for further replies.