USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A fine tune, no doubt. I grew up, youngest of 11 children in the 70’s, listening to Deep Purple, BTO, Mountain, Bad Co, ZZ Top, Skynyrd, Aerosmith, Marshall Tucker, Mother’s Finest, ARS, CCR, Hendrix, Stevie Ray, Heart...the list would go on and on and on...Little River Band, Styx, Toto, etc, etc....and there’s dozens of others. I’m a rock & roll man...

I raised my kids, who are grown now, on the same music from when I was young...and they love hearing these old bands and tunes...they know every word, have for many yrs. I think I did good interjecting the older rock & roll into their lives. They have an appreciation for it, and that’s what counts in this day and age.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A fine tune, no doubt. I grew up, youngest of 11 children in the 70’s, listening to Deep Purple, BTO, Mountain, Bad Co, ZZ Top, Skynyrd, Aerosmith, Marshall Tucker, Mother’s Finest, ARS, CCR, Hendrix, Stevie Ray, Heart...the list would go on and on and on...Little River Band, Styx, Toto, etc, etc....and there’s dozens of others. I’m a rock & roll man...

I raised my kids, who are grown now, on the same music from when I was young...and they love hearing these old bands and tunes...they know every word, have for many yrs. I think I did good interjecting the older rock & roll into their lives. They have an appreciation for it, and that’s what counts in this day and age.

Styx and Toto ain't rock man.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy's
things-that-bounce-thursday-17-gifs-7.gif

qurotro

Cookie Cutter
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Uh.. I have a dumb question. I've collected chain links from resizing loops over the years. Those links are new. I feature out I can join them together to make a 96DL loop. But like 7 tie straps joining them. Is that safe to run? I use spinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.