AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whatz Up Mofo's? More of the same today. Cutting, cutting and cutting....I'm gonna be prepping olive trees in my sleep. Lol.

Cooler today and for the rest of the weekend. Expecting highs of 78-80f all weekend...we'll take it!

Y'all have a good Friday.

upload_2019-9-20_18-10-34.jpeg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
TGIF Mutha Fooka's!!!!
Work Saturday and Sunday then you'll never have to worry about Mondays again and then Fridays won't be a problem either and for a good measure make sure you get no more than 4 hours of sleep.

Uh.. I have a dumb question. I've collected chain links from resizing loops over the years. Those links are new. I feature out I can join them together to make a 96DL loop. But like 7 tie straps joining them. Is that safe to run? I use spinner.

I don't see why it's be a problem. All chain starts as individual straps to begin with.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Work Saturday and Sunday then you'll never have to worry about Mondays again and then Fridays won't be a problem either and for a good measure make sure you get no more than 4 hours of sleep.

I don't see why it's be a problem. All chain starts as individual straps to begin with.
usually when you punch them apart it shears a ring and if you try reusing there isnt enough to the chain strong enough
i personally wouldnt reuse them but i maybe a snob

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Styx and Toto ain't rock man.
Simply amazing...Styx and Toto are not R&R bands, never have been all these decades I suppose. I learn something new from this young man Wayne every single day. I was going to Styx and other non-R&R bands/concerts I suppose with my crazy ass older brothers a decade before you were even born. I guess we all got duped...

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Simply amazing...Styx and Toto are not R&R bands, never have been all these decades I suppose. I learn something new from this young man Wayne every single day. I was going to Styx and other non-R&R bands/concerts I suppose with my crazy ass older brothers a decade before you were even born. I guess we all got duped...
well lead you in a straight path bub

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Uh.. I have a dumb question. I've collected chain links from resizing loops over the years. Those links are new. I feature out I can join them together to make a 96DL loop. But like 7 tie straps joining them. Is that safe to run? I use spinner.
Dooo eeeit! Just wear a steel ball basket and have a compression bandage handy...

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon friday fappers! Cutting wood for fun not pay today.

View attachment 199943

Any of youz listen to Superdrag? I've been a fan for many years. They got a nice raw garage band vibe going:

Never heard of ‘em...guess I’ll get my first shot now though.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Having to learn facebook blows and not in a good way!
Morning

Styx and Toto ain't rock man.
Back up off muh Styx mang

Do you make them different than factory?
3/8" is a maybe 404 no problemo

usually when you punch them apart it shears a ring and if you try reusing there isnt enough to the chain strong enough
i personally wouldnt reuse them but i maybe a snob

You *f-wording snobbish prick

possibly ?
Absolutely

Found a spiny thingy, again ffs....guarding this one with a shotgun.

"Go ahead....make my day"

"Yu feelin' lucky, punk?"

Thoughts in a popup cloud...
Everything is within earshot now.
You'll be leaving here in a bag :watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.