• Total voters

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
2:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm thinking about starting a website for whiners. It's an all new concept, totally un-moderated built upon a completely modern, state of the art system called circular moderation. When a post makes you feel bad, you report it and it gets sent to your inbox for you to deal with yourself. You can get ten, fifty, five thousand accounts and log them all in at once. We don't care. Then you can troll yourself, report yourself, ban yourself and moreless butthurt yourself into submission until you recognize that you are your own problem. You can like your own post, too. But that will also get you reported to yourself. After you ban yourself, you can send an e-mail to you and beg to be re-instated, Totally up to you.

butthurt.com is available, butt they want $2500 bucks for it. Could probably do a kickstarter for it. But that would kick butt and somebody would be butthurt. There are many slight variations of it, I liked, butthurtsite for 12 bucks, butthurt.black, butthurt.gov, butthurt.solutions, butthurt.plumbing and a few others. Well you're the expert. What would you do?
bh1.JPG bh2.JPG bh3.JPG bh4.JPG

Motorhead

Cantre Member
Local time
3:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Butthurt solutions,does that come in suppository form?

Last edited: