Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also would like to do a thank you shout out to @Scooter McGavin the 3rd for his time doing the timing of the saws with his high tech equipment. Seemed like you really had it down pat good and down to a gnats arse. Was something new to us and very interesting to see.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My takeaways were; on saws, the one that impressed was the @tree monkey 500i. While not the everyday standard woods port, it ran better than any as well. I'd say if one wants the ultimate 500i this is it. Pony up whatever the man wants for all of the extra work involved and you'll have it.
Was glad to have an old friend show up as a bonus. @LAWN BOY would have gotten a go getter award had there been such a thing. There's no need to tell Jack @Stihlalltheway how to cut a tree, he's the man with the plan. The Kurtzwiel brothers were animals with a maul. The wood bin filled up fast and you guys did more than I asked. I'm proud to know you all.
respect

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is one thing that I did not like finding out about after the fact was that if you have a saw go down or its get up and go got up and went, and it's your one and only, please say something to someone, I had a saw there ready for anyone that had need and with all the sharing going on, surely the vast majority of the folks here would surely make loan of one of theirs. Sorry to say, my mind is going twenty different directions all day long and I can't always be as attentive as I would like to be. However, if asked I could have had it worked out in just a quick few seconds by pointing to the saw and one more time to the fuel mix and oil. Boom... done.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
8:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag