Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With the snow melted and the temps warming it has me thinking already of fall and the annual GTG, pretty much the same as last year for the most part, any new ideas welcome. Plenty of room to camp and Motels nearby to get a room, get your reservations plenty early as this is a vacation destination, and rooms may go fast near the date. Should be plenty of wood to cut and have fun exercising your favorite saw/'s, or just bring yourself with friends and/or family if you like and enjoy food and conversation with other members.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With the snow melted and the temps warming it has me thinking already of fall and the annual GTG, pretty much the same as last year for the most part, any new ideas welcome. Plenty of room to camp and Motels nearby to get a room, get your reservations plenty early as this is a vacation destination, and rooms may go fast near the date. Should be plenty of wood to cut and have fun exercising your favorite saw/'s, or just bring yourself with friends and/or family if you like and enjoy food and conversation with other members.
Where abouts in WI? What town and or County?

Cheato

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for getting the invitation out there Steve. I hope to join you at the GTG this year. Do you have some recommended campgrounds in the area to check out?

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for getting the invitation out there Steve. I hope to join you at the GTG this year. Do you have some recommended campgrounds in the area to check out?
Everyone is welcome to set up a tent or camper here if they would like to.
Otherwise I'll refer all other Lodging to the Minocqua Chamber of Commerce.
https://www.minocqua.org/about-us/

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Am also having a smaller spring fling if you're interested in either of these or know of another member who is please let me know and I'll add you to the proper PM where the address will be listed.