ms 462

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah when fellows can't take a joke and lash out they, should probably take a break.[emoji6]
no its when you have guys come in every thread running mouth saying the same damn *s-word
thats what pisses me off

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
May have been a pre production saw???? Just speculating

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so would you like me to come to the husky threads and run my mouth like the husky guys are here ?

Truth is THIS statement I totally agree with. And that is the problem here in a nutshell. I normally never jump into the stihl threads to put my 2 cents in. Nobody wants to hear what I have to say about a stihl. And I won't lay on any of that fake, lame "praise" for the other brand like "gee they sure did a great job on the thumb screw for the air filter cover" like a lot of guys do when they are trying to show some type of chainsaw "diversity". That crap is so transparent.

These new saw releases are much anticipated by fans of either brand, and they should be enjoyed. Look how long we've been waiting for these things. As I said, I'd never jump to try and spoil the fun. Not cause I don't have any interest in stihl, but lotta friends run stihl, so why create bad vibes with buddies over saw brands.

But that 572 thread has gotten so polluted by stihl guys running their mouths that I've blown a fuse and I'm on the freaking warpath right now and I really don't care who I piss off at this point. So, if this is the way we're all going to conduct ourselves, then OK, I'm in.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Truth is THIS statement I totally agree with. And that is the problem here in a nutshell. I normally never jump into the stihl threads to put my 2 cents in. Nobody wants to hear what I have to say about a stihl. And I won't lay on any of that fake, lame "praise" for the other brand like "gee they sure did a great job on the thumb screw for the air filter cover" like a lot of guys do when they are trying to show some type of chainsaw "diversity". That crap is so transparent.

These new saw releases are much anticipated by fans of either brand, and they should be enjoyed. Look how long we've been waiting for these things. As I said, I'd never jump to try and spoil the fun. Not cause I don't have any interest in stihl, but lotta friends run stihl, so why create bad vibes with buddies over saw brands.

But that 572 thread has gotten so polluted by stihl guys running their mouths that I've blown a fuse and I'm on the freaking warpath right now and I really don't care who I piss off at this point. So, if this is the way we're all going to conduct ourselves, then OK, I'm in.
if you noticed i havent said one word there
but i do agree with you the fanboys that bring up the same *s-word every thread is stupid as hell

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
5c3f65a3c05885d4bf8c7b7f

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i thought i saw 3 when i was scanning over your thread
unlike some i didnt want to clutter your thread with *B-S.... i tried having some respect
i have only seen the 572 at one gtg i will not run a husky so i will not talk trash when i have no experience with a saw unlike some

Yeah, I won't run a stihl either. We probably have more in common than we'd like. LOL

"3" might have been the other 3 toppers I will sell, T435, T525, and the T536 battery. Also, I've never sold the Poulan based 240 saw cause they are just trash that I don't want in my store. So yeah, there's more than one I won't mess with. Ya got me there. :)

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It seems a bit tough on us Americans to decide on which foreign made chainsaw is best to use. :confused:

how many times a day does a cow fart?

One is all I ever stuck around long enough to count. Lol