GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Actually you do have something i want.

That picco conversion kit for the 026/260/261..i tried to buy it here but no dice.

How much bruh ?

Ryan, I bought the last one my dealer had for the Sarah Saw. He wasn't going to order more but will get me one I'm sure. I'll find out.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next time i try to tell some of you guys that someone is a scumbag piece of sh!t ...

Listen...i won't lead you the wrong way.

You were 100% right. Everyone should have listened.. hindsight is 20/20. Im sure everyone that was affected wished they had listened now.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
2:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
JMS need his own sub forum, its awful to see how many people he has ripped of, and how many saws he has destroyed.

I dont know how this work in US, but is there are chance to do a combined lawsuit against Jason?

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
8:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of us want to give people the benefit of the doubt. Gullible seems a little harsh, but there are lots of blind followers. We tend to pick sides and then defend that decision, even against common sense or reason. On the opposite side, we also tend to jump on band wagons against individuals. This seems especially true with online forums. Whatever a group of individuals wants to believe is far more powerful than even truth or facts. Perception is reality. It's a group think mentality. We really need to exercise our individual logic and reasoning skills and make wise decisions. It's so easy to just jump on the bandwagon. BTW, I'm talking in generalities here, not referring to any specific case.

BuckthornBonnie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of us want to give people the benefit of the doubt. Gullible seems a little harsh, but there are lots of blind followers. We tend to pick sides and then defend that decision, even against common sense or reason. On the opposite side, we also tend to jump on band wagons against individuals. This seems especially true with online forums. Whatever a group of individuals wants to believe is far more powerful than even truth or facts. Perception is reality. It's a group think mentality. We really need to exercise our individual logic and reasoning skills and make wise decisions. It's so easy to just jump on the bandwagon. BTW, I'm talking in generalities here, not referring to any specific case.
Well said. You should have seen an old fishing forum I belonged to years ago. Think saw forums have drama? There's something downright nasty about guys debating fishing and hunting issues. That place got so bad it was dissolved and died.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 83395[/QUOTE]

Killer pic dude! I felt like that one morning topping off a 95' Spruce tear down in DE. Early spring popping. Wish I had a pic of that.
350 and 346 its common.
red loctite and jb weld is the only cure.
Blue covered screw treads. Your Welcome. Teflon tape in a pinch.

breese

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perception is reality. It's a group think mentality. We really need to exercise our individual logic and reasoning skills and make wise decisions. It's so easy to just jump on the bandwagon.
Yes... Agreed, depending on the topic and proof in hand.
Its one thing to bolster good or bad things about someone, its a whole different thing when the same things happen over and over again to many different people.

Now the real topic is two fold
How do you help someone that has had this happen to them (the proof is here on this site with all these great people), and how do you keep from spouting off in such a manor that other take offence.

I think the people on this site have done a Fantastic job of coming to the aid of those in need and have tried their very best to communicate the facts as they are.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ryan, hindsight is 20/20. Guys here are awesome.
Lets just say Ryan wasn't being heard last year and that 20/20 thing is something he won't be swallowing to well.
I think he thinks a lot like I do.
"Beat the grass if you want to find the snakes." It's tough to cover an acre alone.
He had the proof and spent the coin.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cracked open my JMS 064 and it has a few of his signature trademarks. Supposedly new meteor piston, that you can clearly see horizontal buffing marks on the skirt as well as the crown from where he cleaned up a "good used" piston and rings. The cylinder also has a light radial scratch that goes all the way around the cylinder just above the exhaust port as well as another just above the base. Just sloppy and unacceptable B.S..... what a waste.

Mind you that this saw has seen maybe 6 tanks of 40:1 fuel through it at this point.

Attachments

• 20170816_183340.jpg
    20170816_183340.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 20170816_183359.jpg
    20170816_183359.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 20170816_183413.jpg
    20170816_183413.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 20170816_183818.jpg
    20170816_183818.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 20170816_183915.jpg
    20170816_183915.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 155

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Cracked open my JMS 064 and it has a few of his signature trademarks. Supposedly new meteor piston, that you can clearly see horizontal buffing marks on the skirt as well as the crown from where he cleaned up a "good used" piston and rings. The cylinder also has a light radial scratch that goes all the way around the cylinder just above the exhaust port as well as another just above the base. Just sloppy and unacceptable B.S..... what a waste.

Mind you that this saw has seen maybe 6 tanks of 40:1 fuel through it at this point.
wtf... :facepalm:

Here goes. I'm the closest builder to you so...
PM me.

edit: Or I can come there to take-a-peek. Your just across the river.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry to hear that :/. Another sloppy mess down