Mastermind Meets The MS500i

00wyk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for taking the time and effort to share all this with us, Randy.

I'm definitely not saying I have anywhere near the accomplishments you do. But I have made loads of videos of my work. I go home, exhausted, then edit them, and then I would just delete it because I just didn't want to put up with crap I knew that might come from all the dickheads on the tubez. I've deleted half the vids I used to have on line, and made all of my videos of me logging in the UK and Oregon private so I can remember that time for myself. It takes a lot of effort and a willingness to put up with the crap you know is coming to do what you do on line. Thanks for persevering, Bud.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All I know is the original 7900 is one hot beast out of the box. I bought one new about 11 years ago it's still a screamer.
I put a slab piston in my red top 7900, it gained a little and the vibrations were less from the lighter piston. Worth buying a 90$ piston just for that little gain? Hmm... probably not. I was just interested to see if there was a difference and there is. Better off buying a 7910 that comes with that piston and trash can the “crack pipe” in the muffler. You’d have two 79xx saws. Moar is betterer. Lol

Last edited: