Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe its just me but it seems like it gets a fuzz better with each cut. Maybe it can learn quick and adjust itself for the mods

I agree. The owners of these four saws are incredibly anxious to get their hands on em, so I'll have to rely on feedback from them as to whether or not they get stronger over time.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK fellers. Two things you really don't wanna do......

BOTH of em are hook the impulse line and the fuel line up on he wrong nipples. LOL

I've never seen a saw flooded so badly.
Try one of my tricks mark them next time. You know that's what you call getting old you know.:D

Agent Smith

Hack of all trades
Local time
9:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree. The owners of these four saws are incredibly anxious to get their hands on em, so I'll have to rely on feedback from them as to whether or not they get stronger over time.

I bet and I see them getting stronger and getting some good reports back to you. It'd be cool to see a video later on of one of these after about 10-15 tanks but im sure that's not feasible

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, this thread reminds me why I’m here. Thanks for the extra effort you put into this build thread. Thanks for sharing your knowledge as well. One of the best build threads we’ve had in a while.

BTW fine job on the saws.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, this thread reminds me why I’m here. Thanks for the extra effort you put into this build thread. Thanks for sharing your knowledge as well. One of the best build threads we’ve had in a while.

BTW fine job on the saws.
Qtla. Couldn’t agree more.