Kiwi chit chat

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've put it on my watch list and will follow what happens on this . I better not spend to much on it though as I've got a 592 coming as soon as my dealer can get one for me, there is 2 in nz on test at moment but he wouldn't tell me where.
You've got at least one 572 in active service ay mate?

Rogee

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You've got at least one 572 in active service ay mate?
Yip I have . Unfortunately I havent used it much lately as I've been to busy but hoping to get back into shortly . I love it especially how quick the auto tune adjusts compared to the older version . Much much faster than I can work a screwdriver

raumati01

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited:

raumati01

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone tried one of those Longer chainsaw bars for sale on tm? Btw that is an incredibly dumb name from a marketing perspective, try doing a search on them .

Rogee

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone tried one of those Longer chainsaw bars for sale on tm? Btw that is an incredibly dumb name from a marketing perspective, try doing a search on them .
I havent tryed them but they look like Chinese to me . I would pay around 10 dollars more and get a sugi hara .

raumati01

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I havent tryed them but they look like Chinese to me . I would pay around 10 dollars more and get a sugi hara .

I normally go GB or sugi hara but I have a longer bar I was thinking of putting on a husky 55

Rogee

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I normally go GB or sugi hara but I have a longer bar I was thinking of putting on a husky 55
I'm looking for wreck 55 at moment you don't know of anyone with one do you .

raumati01

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm looking for wreck 55 at moment you don't know of anyone with one do you .

Tanger1 is wrecking a 51 on trademe.
I sold all my 55 parts last year

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tanger1 is wrecking a 51 on trademe, he bought all my 55 parts off mr and never paid for them so he might be a bit unreliable to deal with .
I sold all my 55 parts last year
Don't think it was tanger, snoopy something wasn't it.
True story?!! Shall we fix a posse and go visit?

Last edited:

raumati01

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
True story?!! Shall we fix a posse and go visit?

Yeah you're right it was Snoopy221 , Tanger1 is a good trader to deal with . Snoopy221 just bid them up and never replied to my emails ,I relisted them and they went for $90 less than the first listing so all I could do in return was block him from ever bidding again and giving him bad feedback.

I’m listing my Stihl 026 tonight , put a meteor piston it it, it started and then stopped. New impulse line and it started and then stopped . Carb rebuild and it started , ran hard so I thought it was a bit late in the day to do some test cuts and then when I tried to it it wouldn’t run .
I’m selling it before I make a Stihl sized hole in my garage wall.

Last edited:

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m not necessarily saying no to the posse but he never got my parts. He just bid them up and never replied to my emails ,I relisted them and they went for $90 less than the first listing so all I could do in return was block him from ever bidding again and giving him bad feedback.

I’m listing my Stihl 026 tonight , put a meteor piston it it, it started and then stopped. New impulse line and it started and then stopped . Carb rebuild and it started , ran hard so I thought it was a bit late in the day to do some test cuts and then when I tried to it it wouldn’t run .
I’m selling it before I make a Stihl sized hole in my garage wall.

Well he sounds like someone who i want nothing to do with

Laughing. i did a carb maybe 12 times on an 024 before i cottoned on to the impulse hose. Nearly threw it across the lawn every failed start but i'm too scrooge to follow through..

markds2

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Markd got a 090 C I think. Vibes tho.
Yep, I got a kit a couple of years back and put an 090 top end on it. The vibes are absolutely horrible..... but if you can cope with that it does pull and oil a long bar very well.
Never use it now I have a ported 084.....